Anthony smith real height

UFC lies about height all the time, or the fighters themselves give bogus heights when they are signing papers etc.

Cody garbrandt listed as 5 foot 8 when he’s 5 foot 6.5 - 5”7 at the absolute best.

Tyron woodley listed as 5 foot 9 when he’s on the lower side of 5 foot 8

Daniel Cormier listed as 511 when he’s 5 foot 9

Yoel Romero bring 5 foot 9 when he’s listed as 6ft

You get the idea. Most heights are exaggerated by between 1 to 2 inches generally and sometimes even more then that

No he doesnt. If you believe Jones has an 84.5" reach then Shane Carwin is 6'5" and I have some swamp land to sell you.
Who has a longer reach in the UFC than Jones? Please educate me. Active fighters.

Is well known that ufc change the real height and reach of a fighter to make them appear bigger.. A couples of days ago I was reading a post about jon jones real height at 6'3 same as his brother(the fat one), there are other fighter like smith who is listed 6'4 but after watching a lot of pics and comparing his real height seems to be 6'2 like adesanya who is also listed 6'4. And the same happens with every hw and lhw with few exceptions. Gus said once in an interview that his real height is between 6'3 6'4
Anthony Smith's weight cut is so extreme he loses 2 inches in height.

I’m a legit 6’2 ..... guess I’d be 6’4 in MMA

Trump is 6'3" and 239 which makes him 1lb under being obese so it's not just the UFC that does it.

Lol. I'm 6'3" and 300 lbs and Trump is even fatter than me. That story made me laugh my ass off when it came out because it is so so blatantly complete horseshit.

Ngannou is just about the only non-optimistically billed 6'4 fighter in the UFC.
I guess they figured that lying about both his age and height might be pushing their luck

It happens in every weight class
Romero used to be listed at 5'10" and later at 6'
In reality, Yoel is a bit taller than 5'8" Conor
Yoel is somewhere between 4 and 5 feet tall

Here he is posing with a random fan backstage:

ufc.jpg

Werdum seemed to be taller than several fighters claiming to be 6'4" as well.

Alexander the great is not his billed height

According to fake news, yes he does. But he doesn't. Jon Jones' reach is as long as Struve's like Shane Carwin is 6'6"
According to all sources / websites Jones' reach is 84.5 in (215 cm). However I'm supposed to believe an anonymous Sherdogger "superpunch" that everyone is lying. OK, sure.
<YeahOKJen>

FUN FACT:
There is only ONE fighter in the entire world (and history of MMA) who has a minuscule (1cm) reach advantage over Jones. A SuperHW with an amateur 2-2 record - Marcus Fowler. Basically, Jones has the longest reach ever in the history of pro MMA fighting.

EDIT: I was wrong, I admit. Hong Man Choi and Semmy Schilt had longer reaches. Both Super Heavyweights, mind you. Still, Jones has the longest reach of all active UFC fighters - including Heavyweights. And probably the longest reach ever at LHW - but don't quote me on that.

Schilt fought at 256 pounds. Not sure how that made him a super heavyweight

Back