Anthony smith real height

maxresdefault.jpg

Romero1.jpg

CWMT-iMWEAAbzR2.jpg

Wait...

Is Conor in his skinny frail frame flexing standing next to Yoel?

What a dweeb

How tall is shogun then?

opponents-mauricio-rua-of-brazil-and-anthony-smith-face-off-during-picture-id1003009460

Here’s another interesting one

6’2 Johnson vs 6’1 Manuwa

anthony-johnson-jimi-manuwa-ufc-191.jpg

FUN FACT:
There is only ONE fighter in the entire world (and history of MMA) who has a minuscule (1cm) reach advantage over Jones. A SuperHW with an amateur 2-2 record - Marcus Fowler.

Basically, Jones has the longest reach ever in the history of pro MMA fighting.
Really? I find it hard to believe he has a longer reach than Hong Man Choi.

Yeah the only one who seems to be a legit 6'4 is ngannou
Overeem..
FUN FACT:
There is only ONE fighter in the entire world (and history of MMA) who has a minuscule (1cm) reach advantage over Jones. A SuperHW with an amateur 2-2 record - Marcus Fowler.

Basically, Jones has the longest reach ever in the history of pro MMA fighting.
Fun fact: that's wrong..
9c1c74b8c21d8de65fec6c1c79a37d4a.png

Really? I find it hard to believe he has a longer reach than Hong Man Choi.
Yeah, you're right, HMC has a longer reach, it's been pointed out. I gotta edit the post or people won't stop shitting on me. :p

Overeem..
Fun fact: that's wrong..
9c1c74b8c21d8de65fec6c1c79a37d4a.png
I stand corrected. Jones does still have the longest reach among active fighters in the UFC, including Heavyweights.

And I wonder if there ever was a LHW fighter with a longer reach than Jones?

Yeah, you're right, HMC has a longer reach, it's been pointed out. I gotta edit the post or people won't stop shitting on me. :p
Haha, my bad. I usually read atleast a couple pages before posting a response to make sure I'm not just repeating a question that's already been asked multiple times but I got lazy.

If it makes you feel any better I did feel kind of dumb when I read further and saw that my question had not only been asked but also answered on the very same page, lol.

I'm glad I didn't also mention Semmy though cause the thought did cross my mind. (Shoulder shrug)

Haha, my bad. I usually read atleast a couple pages before posting a response to make sure I'm not just repeating a question that's already been asked multiple times but I got lazy.

If it makes you feel any better I did feel kind of dumb when I read further and saw that my question had not only been asked but also answered on the very same page, lol.

I'm glad I didn't also mention Semmy though cause the thought did cross my mind. (Shoulder shrug)
It's cool bro, that's what forums are for - calling BS, shitposting, offensive language and ignoring replies. :p Haha, j/k.

As a token of my good will, please find below a "shoulder shrug" emoji that you can freely use whenever you need to shrug virtually. I find it very useful.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's cool bro, that's what forums are for - calling BS, shitposting, offensive language and ignoring replies. :p Haha, j/k.

As a token of my good will, please find below a "shoulder shrug" emoji that you can freely use whenever you need to shrug virtually. I find it very useful.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Haha, thank you for that, I'm sure I will get a lot of use out of it!

Wait...

Is Conor in his skinny frail frame flexing standing next to Yoel?

What a dweeb
Yoel was flexing seconds before. I remember seeing a video of it. They are just caught in camera like this. You are a dweeb bro and we both know it.

These casuals have no idea about cutting height. SMFH!!!

<{hfved}>

I stand corrected. Jones does still have the longest reach among active fighters in the UFC, including Heavyweights.

And I wonder if there ever was a LHW fighter with a longer reach than Jones?
No he doesnt. If you believe Jones has an 84.5" reach then Shane Carwin is 6'5" and I have some swamp land to sell you.

Back