Anthony smith real height

OK, my bad. I was basing my statement on this ranking:

https://www.tapology.com/search/misc/longest-reach-mixed-martial-artists

Looks like it's incomplete.

Still, the only people with a longer reach than Jones are two (2!) weight classes above him - at SHW.

And the fact remains that Jones has the longest reach in the UFC overall. At 12 inches, his fight vs DC was the record reach disparity in the UFC's history.

Source: https://howtheyplay.com/individual-sports/10-MMA-Fighters-with-Abnormal-Ape-Index
in mma maybe but in boxing there are freaks like hasim rahman 6'2 1/2 inches tall 84 reach and the biggest fist I ever seen, sonny liston reach was pretty long for 6'1 too

It happens in every weight class
Romero used to be listed at 5'10" and later at 6'
In reality, Yoel is a bit taller than 5'8" Conor
maxresdefault.jpg

If Yoel's 6 feet, then my dick is two feet long.

NGANNOU is 6'5 UFC fucked up ut ask his suit maker
Or maybe we can ask his boyfriend:
@SUPERPREDAT0R .. how tall is Francis?

And Anthony Smith was listed 6´6 at some point.. but he is a legit 6´2 or 6´3 max. I think Jones is a legit 6´4 and even a little more. Dude is crazy tall (for regular standars... still shorter than the average sherdogger).. the size difference will be noticeable in this fight.

Trump is 6'3" and 239 which makes him 1lb under being obese so it's not just the UFC that does it.
Not bad, we are making progress here.....atleast we made it three posts before Trump was brought up and trashed in a completely irrelevant thread to politics and Trump. Orange man bad.

FUN FACT:
There is only ONE fighter in the entire world (and history of MMA) who has a minuscule (1cm) reach advantage over Jones. A SuperHW with an amateur 2-2 record - Marcus Fowler.

Basically, Jones has the longest reach ever in the history of pro MMA fighting.

That's not true. Manute Bol had a boxing fight and he had a 102" reach. 18" reach advantage over Jon Jones.

UFC invented height cutting
Let's not forget the legendary Shane Carwin kr the seven foot Brad Imes

To be quite honest, Anthony Smith at least appears to be about 6'4"-6'5-ish. He's massive.

That's not true. Manute Bol had a boxing fight and he had a 102" reach. 18" reach advantage over Jon Jones.

That's boxing. I'm talking MMA. Though I have been corrected already that HMC and Schilt (both SHWs) had a longer reach. My bad.

Most fighters are shorter than their listed height.

Back