Anthony Johnson the only guy who can beat Jones.

When Rumble returns, he'll have to hack off limbs to make it down to HW let alone LHW.

How'd his head grow too???

barry-bobble.gif

His head just gets fat when he's bigger and at higher bodyfat.
His cheeks were all sunken at 170.

Anthony-Rumble-Johnson.jpg

Same, the people saying Rumble can't win are only using the dc fight as an excuse. Mmath...

You know Rumble has a history of gassing/mentally quitting and getting choked out? He doesn't do well with adversity.

BelfortJohnson.gif

mma_s_koscheck-johnson01_576.jpg

qwoyfgocyytphizteer8.jpg

Nope.. easy quitting job.

He quits too easy.. Jones is 10 times more headstrong then AJ in that cage.

Last edited:
No way Jones gets beat by a fighter with such low fight IQ as Rumble.

I do know what I’m talking about lol. Rumble is 100% a better striker than Jones. Maybe it’s you who dosen’t know what you’re talking about?

I agree Jones is better in the clinch and ground and overall. But Rumble is a better striker because power does equate to being a better striker believe it or not. Rumble has better boxing/ kickboxing. Jones has better elbows and knees that’s it.

But look at common opponents. Jones struggled whilst striking with Gustaffson where as Rumble put him away early standing up. Rumble also ko guys like Manuwa, Glover (who Jones took 5 rounds to beat, also got tagged by Glover a few times) plus many other guys.

No need to say i don’t know what I’m talking about dude. How do you think Jones will react if Rumble is walking forward and throwing combos? He won’t stand there and outbox him. If he had any sense he would clinch him or shoot for a takedown.

Sounds kind of dumb but look at the ufc 3 game. They gave rumble a higher stand up rating than Jones so I must not be the only one who thinks Rumble > Jones in stand up

Confirmed: Casual fight fan ^^^ I don't know what you agreeing to I mentioned nothing about Jon's clinch game. Power does not equate to better striking it just equates to having power that's it, that's all. The only common opponent we need to look at is DC since they both fought him twice Rumble choked out twice in the same exact fashion showing zero progress & adjustments Jones beat DC twice going a full hard 5 & a head kick leading to a GnP KO.

Rumble walking forward will only be met with motion stopping oblique kicks or hands to the face punch blockers or maybe a quick spinning hellbow, who knows what bag of tricks Jon will pullout. You've yet to prove, show or articulate in any clear way how Rumble is stylistically a nightmare for Jones,if anything Jones is the nightmare. Your sole argument is based on Rumbles power, the same power that was muted by DC 2X...

Jones honestly hasn't fought anybody with rumbles combination of one punch stopping power, speed and wrestling ability.

Really man? Jones fought Machida when he was hotter than the sun and known for his elusive quickness and KO ability until Jon caught his neck, as far as wrestlers go DC is a Olympian wrestler and still got bested by Jones and for real in what fight did Rumbles wrestling play any real game changing significance. Jon as used more wrestling in the UFC than Rumble ever as @WW @LHW

Last edited:
Jones would disect him even worst than DC did keep in mind Jones is very hard to hit clean and even when he does get tagged he has never been remotely wobbled must less dropped, Rumble has a punchers chance

I give Jones 3:1 odds but Rumble eliminates Jons dynamic advantage with one good shot.

I was super excited for that fight

Confirmed: Casual fight fan ^^^ I don't know what you agreeing to I mentioned nothing about Jon's clinch game. Power does not equate to better striking it just equates to having power that's it, that's all. The only common opponent we need to look at is DC since they both fought him twice Rumble choked out twice in the same exact fashion showing zero progress & adjustments Jones beat DC twice going a full hard 5 & a head kick leading to a GnP KO.

Rumble walking forward will only be met with motion stopping oblique kicks or hands to the face punch blockers or maybe a quick spinning hellbow, who knows what bag of tricks Jon will pullout. You've yet to prove, show or articulate in any clear way how Rumble is stylistically a nightmare for Jones,if anything Jones is the nightmare. Your sole argument is based on Rumbles power, the same power that was muted by DC 2X...

Really man? Jones fought Machida when he was hotter than the sun and known for his elusive quickness and KO ability until Jon caught his neck, as far as wrestlers go DC is a Olympian wrestler and still got bested by Jones and for real in what fight did Rumbles wrestling play any real game changing significance. Jon as used more wrestling in the UFC than Rumble ever as @WW @LHW
I remember when Jones fought Glover and it was "he had never faced anyone with his kind of power"

[B said:
Really man? Jones [/B]fought Machida when he was hotter than the sun and known for his elusive quickness and KO ability until Jon caught his neck, as far as wrestlers go DC is a Olympian wrestler and still got bested by Jones and for real in what fight did Rumbles wrestling play any real game changing significance. Jon as used more wrestling in the UFC than Rumble ever as @WW @LHW

You're comparing Machida and DC to Rumble. Machida is fast, but doesn't have the wrestling or ko power of Rumble, not mention Machida had been figured out by both Rua and Rampage by the time he fought Jones. DC doesn't have Rumble's speed or stopping power in his striking.

As I said, Jones has never faced any one opponent that has all three, and as far as Rumble's wrestling goes, he stopped all eight of Phil Davis attempts when they fought, Bader's lone attempt before he got knocked out, and only DC has been able to put him down at 205

My god dude you’re so annnoying. Not even going to argue with you. “Casual fan confirmed”. How can you have a proper arguement with someone who won’t respect your opinion? .

Think you’re right if you want. Also I did mention how he was a stylistic nightmare match up which is why it’s annoying that you’re saying i haven’t mentioned why. I’m not going to continue to repeat myself. Have a good day

Last edited:
You're comparing Machida and DC to Rumble. Machida is fast, but doesn't have the wrestling or ko power of Rumble, not mention Machida had been figured out by both Rua and Rampage by the time he fought Jones. DC doesn't have Rumble's speed or stopping power in his striking.

As I said, Jones has never faced any one opponent that has all three, and as far as Rumble's wrestling goes, he stopped all eight of Phil Davis attempts when they fought, Bader's lone attempt before he got knocked out, and only DC has been able to put him down at 205

And yet DC choked out Rumble 2X without much trouble. Rumble as never faced anyone with Jon's craftiness and cage smarts accept for maybe DC and we know how that turned out in two tries...

Back