Anthony Johnson the only guy who can beat Jones.

He's got the tools, but not the mental toughness. He would fold after some minutes and get finished.

Rumble can get a KO in the beginning, but it's more likely
Rumble Will be bigger than the Rock by the end of the year

View attachment 422387
Isn't The Rock's real height and weight 6'2 236? I forgot where I heard that, but I remember hearing that The Rock isn't that tall and not as big as you would think in person.

Jones is not Dc so no... he won't do what he did. 2 Different fighters. Styles make fights.

both are wrestlers and if jones didn't want to wrestle with a striker than jon is stupid. the blue print is for any wrestler vs rumble to get rumle to quit in a fight.

both are wrestlers and if jones didn't want to wrestle with a striker than jon is stupid. the blue print is for any wrestler vs rumble to get rumle to quit in a fight.

Jones would not survive the strikes dc took from Johnson.

Gus is a better fighter than Machida despite not being a champion.

Machida / Gus

Titles Won = 1, 0
Title Defenses = 1, 0
Wins = 24, 18
Hall Of fame = Yes, No
Jujitsu = Black belt, Purple Belt
Former Champs Defeated = 9, 1

Machida is more well rounded, yes.

Machida / Gus

Titles Won = 1, 0
Wins = 24, 18
Hall Of fame = Yes, No
Jujitsu = Black belt, Purple Belt
Former Champs Defeated = 9, 1

Machida is more well rounded, yes.

Machida can polish his trophies and dust off his belts after Gus destroys him in the cage.

Machida can polish his trophies and dust off his belts after Gus destroys him in the cage.

They never fought so you can't say gus would win, machida could very well knock his lights out or submit him, gus is a purple belt .

The proof is in the achievements of each fighter. Machida has done alot more and he is more well rounded fighter.

AJ tried to clinch with DC on numerous occasions... he has no fight iq.

So you're saying he beats Jones because he's big & strong and has KO power...? Like Jones hasn't dealt with the same formula before, C'Mon Man...?

Even though I wouldn't give Johnson more than a punchers chance, Jones honestly hasn't fought anybody with rumbles combination of one punch stopping power, speed and wrestling ability.

He's fought guys with better wrestling, or more technically sound striking than Johnson but not that type of power, and not with the combination of all three.

Lyoto Machida and Daniel Cormier are as good as they get skill wise... They have the potential to win the first round or 2, but at round 3 all of that darting in and out will always gass them out and Jones will take control.

034_Daniel_Cormier_and_Jon_Jones.1500941964.jpg

Alexander Gustafsson and OSP.... less skilled than the 2 names above, but during fight night they did much better from their size alone. Jones has a problem with guys his own size, he can't bully them.
047_Jon_Jones_and_Alexander_Gustafsson.1379715216.1496011476.jpg

Anthony Johnson has the KO power and SIZE. This is something Jones should fear in the octogon, if anthony stops the takedown that would be huge also. This guy could knock Jones out in round 1-2.
jon-jones-anthony-johnson-dana-white.jpg

This would be correct if jones fought him toe to toe..but i would expect jones to oblique to the knee and eye poke while avoiding Anthonys power for two rounds then sub him in the 3rd after a clinch takedown..

I dont see jones fighting him toe to toe winkjohn wouldnt allow it...and greg would be there with some bullshit codenames like snap the twig signaling the leg kicks

Maybe you can't. Anyone who doesn't have wet dreams about "the dragon" can, though.

Na.... They have never fought so you must be the one on Alexanders dick, reply back when he wins a title for once, k?

Honestly I've always said this, Anthony Johnson would give Jones a great fight.

It would either be a routine win for Jones, or a brutal KO for Rumble.

Rumble threw the fight against Cormier.

He went in there to lose.

How the hell can we count on him to take out Jones? Yes Rumble has the physical ability but mentally he just can't get there.

It's sad but true.
Because Jones would poke him in the eye. He hates when people poke him in the eye.

Back