• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anthony Bourdain implies Rogan is a bully in bjj, other people confirm.

He roids and his go to is arm triangle,

So he just uses chemically attained strength to go for a move that takes no skill

Anthony Bourdain
Kate Spade
Alan O'Neill

"It happens in threes". Just in time for the 44th, G7 Summit. Pleasing sacrifices? Because there doesn't seem to be any "holidays" coming up.
http://www.theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm
okZ1OtBylByB1nz58avEvHmYOsuNAIz76Ar9L6HQR8Y.jpg

I don't think you have any clue what you're talking about. You have no clue the people who decided they didn't want to pursue a career In fighting / didn't want to take punches. Again, like I said..Some people are aware that every punch Is a risk towards the full potential of our brains and Intelligence. Which Isn't a risk that everyone wants to take who values their mind, potential and future. It's a matter of priorities, not courage. There are tons of people like this and I've met a few.

You're just talking out of your ass here dude.

Do you even train yourself and are a long time martial artist? What business / place do you have to even be speaking about these things? If you're just a keyboard warrior without much martial arts experience, you should really just stay quiet.

I don't think Rogan Is a god, nobody Is. But, he is a long time martial artist, tons of experience both training and watching fights and he has a ton of wisdom / fight IQ. I think most martial artists would agree. He has excellent kicks and Is a BJJ black belt under both Jean Jacques Machado and Eddie bravo. He may not be a fighter, but he Is very skilled..without a doubt

I wasn't calling you beta. I don't care to do such a thing to anyone. Just throwing out the Idea that anyone using the word manlet Is probably quite a big hypocrite. Which I'm almost certain Is accurate

You just seem like an immature, shallow, confused kid who isn't really thinking before speaking. Maybe I'm wrong but you're way off on all this shit dude.

VaderDidntRead.gif

Joe Rogan did fight. TKD fights, with KO wins. Then was getting wrecked when he changed to Kickboxing & Boxing. Had 3 Kickboxing fights in the ring, where he probably lost a 3 (b/c he never said he won any of them). Saw his head getting fucked up + he was not prodigy or anything, like when he was in TKD. Didn't see a bright future in prize fighting based on his self assessment..... and made the right choice b/c look at him now.....had a #1 show on primetime NBC, biggest podcast ever, decent comedy career, etc.

He's still what you'd call a "Gym Warrior".....trains a lot & constantly, knows a lot and can beatup most people, like Bourdaine (who wasn't most people as he was a Purple belt)..... went over to BJJ where the brain doesn't get turned into mush, but still you can fuck up other body parts real bad also.

I don't think you have any clue what you're talking about. You have no clue the people who decided they didn't want to pursue a career In fighting / didn't want to take punches. Again, like I said..Some people are aware that every punch Is a risk towards the full potential of our brains and Intelligence. Which Isn't a risk that everyone wants to take who values their mind, potential and future. It's a matter of priorities, not courage. There are tons of people like this and I've met a few.

You're just talking out of your ass here dude.

Do you even train yourself and are a long time martial artist? What business / place do you have to even be speaking about these things? If you're just a keyboard warrior without much martial arts experience, you should really just stay quiet.

I don't think Rogan Is a god, nobody Is. But, he is a long time martial artist, tons of experience both training and watching fights and he has a ton of wisdom / fight IQ. I think most martial artists would agree. He has excellent kicks and Is a BJJ black belt under both Jean Jacques Machado and Eddie bravo. He may not be a fighter, but he Is very skilled..without a doubt

I wasn't calling you beta. I don't care to do such a thing to anyone. Just throwing out the Idea that anyone using the word manlet Is probably quite a big hypocrite. Which I'm almost certain Is accurate

You just seem like an immature, shallow, confused kid who isn't really thinking before speaking. Maybe I'm wrong but you're way off on all this shit dude.

You think Rogan has wisdom? You need to go to college son.

He roids and his go to is arm triangle,

So he just uses chemically attained strength to go for a move that takes no skill

He's over 50. When you're in your 50's, you def should be on TRT.

Joe Rogan vs. true alpha

giphy.gif
Until Rogan competes, I'm like fuck him. He's incredibly annoying.

btw, if I was professional fighter, no way I roll with Rogan. What do I gain by rolling with a steroid monkey with a god complex?

Terrible news, that guy was awesome. Been to a couple place he talked about in his food shows.

RIP

Sounds like he trains hard. That's how you get better: by getting your ass whooped.

If you have to the mental strength to stick with training partners like that it will pay off in the end.

Pat Militech use to say he make new fighters go through hell the first week at his gym. If they stuck with it during the first week then they were physically and mentally tough enough to be a fighter.

People want to be coddled today.

Last edited:
"I'm not rolling with that guy, it hurts. He does not roll light, he goes really really hard. He's a neck cranker, by the way, and he's got bowling balls for arms, no visible neck, and he only rolls with no gi. So as much as I love the guy, I'll do anything with him; shoot animals in the brain, canoe trip, hot tubbing, whatever. But I'm not rolling with the guy."

Redditors' reactions:

"I have heard a few people over the years say that he gorilla fucks when he rolls, almost irrespective of skill level"

"Even Danny Castillo was complaining on how hard Rogan was cranking during their instructional roll."

"The one video I've seen of him rolling shows exactly this. He was rolling with a MySpace troll or something, who clearly had little to no training - and Rogan's FUCKS him up with mostly strength instead of being calmer and more technical about it."

"I've rolled with Rogan before and he definitely goes hard. He wears head gear and a nut cup, both of which will be rubbed into your face. He also loves to go for neck grabs, head pulls into guillotine... also loved the crossface with the forearm both from bottom and on top."

Look on the bright side. Tony doesn't have to worry about it anymore.

Rogan is one of those manlets who goes 100% with everything, even shaking hands, then afterwards is like "oh gosh was I hurting you just there? I didn't realize, I was barely trying, I guess i'm just that strong". Meanwhile he's red in the face and breathing heavily...

The Sphinx is 10,000 years old, bro.
Quite a lot of conflicting data on that one my friend. I would say to think critically and stay open minded.

Water erosion on the shpinx Is a very real thing which changes the date drastically from what Is traditionally taught.

Quite a lot of conflicting data on that one my friend. I would say to think critically and stay open minded.

Water erosion on the shpinx Is a very real thing which changes the date drastically from what Is traditionally taught.

I did geology and archaeology for my undergrad, tbh.

Back