another shooting at ft hood.

29 Palms. Ugh. :(
Were you there as a role player when the last part of CAX was still at March AFB? I was there with 3/6 in 05.

Nah i was there in the first few months of 06 before getting slated to go on oif 7. Didn't reach the states till december of 05. I extended an extra year in Japan for the sole purpose of going on the MEU.

EDIT:

Got to stay in Radio schools barracks B, never clean our rooms and pretty much not give a fuck about anything, best 3 months of my Marine Corps stint.

1st LAR got to blow up one of the houses at march in 99, got to fuck up the houses breaching too, still sucks being there though. Especially later on when you couldn't or didn't have shit to wreck.

Really interesting video from 2003.. funny how you can't mention this anymore without instantly being dismissed as a conspiracy theory nutter.

I really don't know what bug is up your ass. He's repeatedly stated that assault rifles include full automatic. He also has said he doesn't have a problem with semi-automatic being legal. The rest looks like you putting words in his mouth.

Thank you.

I am glad someone else can see it.

Seems old boy lost his shit after an argument about leave.

Just realize, you can never bad mouth the AR again.

You failed, you got it all wrong. Please get over it and move on.

I am sure I am not the only one sick of seeing you try to prove I said something I never said.

Back