another shooting at ft hood.

I'm about an hour away. Listening to local radio it doesn't sound good.

8 injured, 1 dead.

2 possible shooters.

It sounds like it was a white guy and not some Islamist extremist.

Don't training officers tell the soldiers there that it's the enemy they have to shoot?

What he meant by white guy is a regular Christian American.

Don't training officers tell the soldiers there that it's the enemy they have to shoot?

Soldiers, Marines, Sailors, etc. aren't allowed to carry firearms when they're at base.

MP's (Military Police) are usually the only ones allowed to carry (sometimes they only have pepper-spray or a baton), and if they are allowed to carry, it's a handgun.

Thanks anti-gunners, making the world a safer place!

It sounds like it was a white guy and not some Islamist extremist.

Doesnt matter his religion or motive, it will be reported as an Islamic extremist.

Because your ideology is dictated by the color of your skin, right? :rolleyes:
Well it's certainly possible he was still a Muslim, but I wouldn't say it's likely, hence why I said "sounds" like it wasn't an Islamist extremist. So I'm not sure why your panties are all bunched up and you're giving me the dreaded eye roll.

Shooter reportedly "neutralized".

Is there a source on the latest cowardly attack by some fuckwit that does not have the decency to just suck on his own gun because he wants to be remembered?

Wow, shitty situation for a base that is likely still reeling from the previous incident.

Awful occurrence. How about we all wait a bit before blaming either muslims or gun-free zones?

4 dead including shooter. the name of ivan lopez.
still unsure if there is another gunman.

Back