Another reason to hate & fear your bowflex:

Wow, death by Bowflex!

The risk was not worth the reward on that one.

For the life of me I can't even fathom how he got killed by an exercise machine. This has to be the most odd way to die I've ever heard.
Maybe Bowflex. will include a how to not get killed manual in their instructional dvds and books.

Auto-erotic asphyxiation covered up by the parents using a Bowflex?

I'm not that familiar with the Bowflex, but I'm not sure how you could accidentally choke yourself with one.

I was going to say... am I sick for hoping there were pictures?

yes, war on bowflex. I'm sure no athlete has ever seriously injured themselves or died using a barbell.

Oh, wait...

Truth: more people die from bench press than from ephedra... Some day they will come for your barbell.

This is why the weight only passes over our throat when our arms are locked and why we never collar for the bench press

I believe Nautilus representatives could easily make the point "this is why we only use bowflex machines when we haven't eaten a shit-ton of shrooms and believe ourselves to be spiders".

yes, war on bowflex. I'm sure no athlete has ever seriously injured themselves or died using a barbell.

Oh, wait...

I don't really view this as a hate on bowflex. It's more of a "I'm really surprised that Bowflex can kill you" thread, as I think it's unusual for someone to be killed by a machine (as opposed to bench press that kills about a dozen people a year).

I don't really view this as a hate on bowflex. It's more of a "I'm really surprised that Bowflex can kill you" thread, as I think it's unusual for someone to be killed by a machine (as opposed to bench press that kills about a dozen people a year).

Yeah, I know. I don't actually think the bowflex can kill a person - someone is not telling us something. Maybe it's like saying that the horse in the Godfather was killed by the bed.

Yeah, I know. I don't actually think the bowflex can kill a person - someone is not telling us something. Maybe it's like saying that the horse in the Godfather was killed by the bed.

Yeah I really don't know how he did it.

Let's just say you were doing some sort of reversed cable cross over with both of your wrist strapped in. It's possible he could have arm triangled himself to death.

once you think you've made something fool proof, along comes a better fool.

Back