• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Another police shooting in Atlanta.

If they would have let him go he may have harmed innocent people. He is a violent person with no respect for the law.
Letting him run off or shooting him in the back were the only options, is that right?

If they never would have charged him and footage of him kicking the guy got released there would have been bigger problems.
Dude would've been fine had he not went trophy hunting with thay kick

I'd have no problem of the footage of the kick being shown if it was shown after the footage of the cops's ass getting kicked.

I think we all know the cop wouldn't have just been fine without that one kick. This will be a showtrial to appease the mob, and outrage them when the Not Guilty verdict is announced.

Who cares about a white cop being the newest George Zimmerman?

if they find this guy guilty of felony murder, the police as we know it are done .. someone mentioned how cops do things in baltimore since freddie grey .. that's probably what it'll turn into everywhere around the country .. not good times to come if so

with that said, I believe this is going to a grand jury ? wouldn't be surprised if they don't indict

I'd have no problem of the footage of the kick being shown if it was shown after the footage of the cops's ass getting kicked.

I think we all know the cop wouldn't have just been fine without that one kick. This will be a showtrial to appease the mob, and outrage them when the Not Guilty verdict is announced.

Who cares about a white cop being the newest George Zimmerman?

Whoa ok I can tell aint damn thing I can say that is fact based that is going to chill you out.

You really just sat up here and said it's cool to shoot a man after he got done kicking your ass...

If that aint textbook gangbanging then what is?

Nah man... That man took an oath that he would be better than that, I personally have a deep seeded issue with folks that disregard their oath.

Wow, this is the same DA who got clowned by Ray Lewis 20 years ago.

I’ve enjoyed my time but absolutely will not encourage either of my two boys to follow after me. Be a fireman if you want to work in public service.
Fuck public service. The vast majority of the public no longer deserve it.

It's not a good idea to not administer aide to a dying man when you're on duty and shot him. He shouldn't have kicked him after either. It was the wrong thing to do. Now he's in a cop in jail.

Whoa ok I can tell aint damn thing I can say that is fact based that is going to chill you out.

You really just sat up here and said it's cool to shoot a man after he got done kicking your ass...

No, that's not what I said.

The shooting is justified because the perp pointed the taser at the shooting officer's partner.

The kick afterward is distasteful, and along with the standing on the perp's shoulder and not administering medical aid for over two minutes I agree with the termination of both officers.

if they find this guy guilty of felony murder, the police as we know it are done .. someone mentioned how cops do things in baltimore since freddie grey .. that's probably what it'll turn into everywhere around the country .. not good times to come if so

with that said, I believe this is going to a grand jury ? wouldn't be surprised if they don't indict
How on god's green earth can you charge these cops with murder? The same parasites on the left who demonize cops would have demonized cops again if the drunk killed a family on the way home after being let go. You can't win with brain dead racists leftists. Abandon cops in areas where they don't want them.

Menage a trois? Rap battle? Passing the peace pipe? Barbershop cortet? Duck Duck Goose? Freeze tag? Lazer Tag? Hide & Seek? Movie Trivia? Rock Paper Scissor? Slap Fight? Push up Contest?
So he had all of these options and he chose to shoot someone in the back.

Is that right?

I'm imagining the shitstorm that's going to ensue when this guy is not convicted of murder

If you observe circumstances where whites are forced to rely on race sentiment in order to survive, such as American prisons (where they are a minority, not a majority), they often amount to the most rigid, organized and violent gangs. Where very little room is left for any interaction with anyone "outside of the team"

Sorry, but this is just not true. Regardless of whatever greater point you were trying to make, 'whites' absolutely are NOT "the most rigid, well organized, and violent gangs". In CA, where prison politics demand that people segregate, the Mexicans are overwhelmingly the most militant, well organized, disciplined gangs in CA prisons. Specifically, that would be the Northerners, followed by the Sureno cars.

Outside of CA, where prison politics aren't so serious, whites generally DON'T stick together, even when one of their own is being victimized. If you've ever seen the movie 'Shotcaller', I can tell you that what they showed in the beginning of the movie would never happen in CA - I'm talking about where the main character, a white guy, first enters prison and gets into a fistfight with a black guy on the yard in a CA state penitentiary. That is complete fiction because every single prisoner on that yard knows that if a member of one race is attacked, everyone must jump in and participate. Further, some CA yards have a 'no hands policy', meaning if you have beef with someone, you drop it unless it's worth killing them over. So everyone is strapped. For those reasons, in the real world, individual fights between races are virtually non-existent, other than sanctioned riots/hits. Great care is taken to bring in new guys and school them on the rules. The thinking is that if this new guy fucks up and he is a member of my race, it doesn't matter whether I know him or not, or what car he rolls with. If he does something stupid, and gets himself attacked, every single white guy on that compound must participate unless they want to be booked themselves by their own guys.

Going back to the statement you made, I believe I've corrected you on this before, which I'm pretty sure you ignored. You stated that the "Aryan Brotherhood" has more prison murders than any other gang, and this was your reasoning for saying that whites are the most militant, organized, and violent group in American prison. The only reason the AB had more murders on the books is because the Mexican Mafia were using them as contract killers. Make no mistake about it, the AB is subservient to the Mexican Mafia in CA and a few other Western states.

A large part of the reason why the American white no longer glorifies these elements is because they've been detached from race/class sentiment, molding into one huge group rather than separate ethnic identities, and thus, they no longer identify with those elements, and no longer support them, out of race-based/class-based loyalty.

For blacks, race/class sentiment is still running strong so they are prone to supporting "their own" over anyone of another race, purely based on that sense of loyalty.

Again, from my direct first hand experience, you've got this all backwards.

In prison, whites are the only group that continually espouse racial supremacy. They dedicate their lives to it, rock swastikas, 1488's, etc., and have very sincere beliefs about segregated societies. I'd say about 50% of the peckerwood car (whites) take that shit very seriously. No other group spouts anything even remotely similar beyond just basic prison politics of sticking with your own kind for protection. Don't believe me? Go look at what the Aryan Brotherhood stands for and the imagery they blast all over themselves. Now go look at the big homies in the Mexican Mafia, the Bloods/Crips, MS, Latin Kings, etc. - none of their shit makes race a focal point like the whites make it.

In prison, whites are the only group that continually espouse racial supremacy. They dedicate their lives to it, rock swastikas, 1488's, etc., and have very sincere beliefs about segregated societies. I'd say about 50% of the peckerwood car (whites) take that shit very seriously. No other group spouts anything even remotely similar beyond just basic prison politics of sticking with your own kind for protection. Don't believe me. Go look at what the Aryan Brotherhood stands for and the imagery they blast all over themselves. Now go look at the big homies in the Mexican Mafia, the Bloods/Crips, MS, Latin Kings, etc. - none of their shit makes race a focal point like the whites make it.

All racists are evil scum. With that said you are entirely wrong about the prison system. The AB and NL and other factions formed for protection. The whites are outnumbered significantly in prison and all politics are raced base. Sure the POS racist whites make the new whites believe in their BS but has nothing to do with beliefs, it's survival.

There are some great channels that go into politics in prison. Three of my Favorites: Fresh Out (Big Hurc), 23and1, Wes Watson. They interview all sorts of Ex Cons and talk about cars, and cliques and rolling in the joint.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTsGL6oeAKi4lHIMfWwkcyA

Crowder has a half-asian lawyer on his staff, so he probably just tweeted out his legal opinion.

Back