Crime Another police shooting in Atlanta.

He didn't try to fight two cops. He tried to buys Wendy's and failed spectaularly. He tried to run away from two cops because he was a drunk dude getting arrested and tased. How is this so hard?

You are saying he didn't know he was under arrest? You are saying he didn't know the cops were trying to detain him? Being drunk negates all of that?

You'd make the worst Budweiser spokesman ever.

OH there's' quite a few white losers out there that spew blind hatred towards other white people. They always tend to be weird looking noodle armed personnel.
I’ve never posted or advocated for hatred toward anybody

And nobody who ever acted tough on sherdog toward me would ever say it in person so keep telling yourself stories about my body

You are saying he didn't know he was under arrest? You are saying he didn't know the cops were trying to detain him? Being drunk negates all of that?

You'd make the worst Budweiser spokesman ever.
I don’t want two police officers who can’t control a single intoxicated male who just woke up without getting beat up and shooting the guy who manhandled both of them to be police officers in the first place

They aren’t fit to do the job, they failed terribly at it, and as a result they got beat down, got their weapon taken and shot the guy in the back, killing him. They are losers and failures and weak humans.

And nobody who ever acted tough on sherdog toward me would ever say it in person so keep telling yourself stories about my body

How are you so sure of this? Your false elevated level of machismo oozing from you that would scare anyone of ever putting you down to your face is hilarious.

If that's the way you feel about it than OK.

Ever see these little white twigs in the background of a BLM rally? I rest my case. I have no need to act tough but at the same time I would absolutely say everything I typed word for word to you in person.

I don’t want two police officers who can’t control a single intoxicated male who just woke up without getting beat up and shooting the guy who manhandled both of them to be police officers in the first place

They aren’t fit to do the job, they failed terribly at it, and as a result they got beat down, got their weapon taken and shot the guy in the back, killing him. They are losers and failures and weak humans.
Is it sad that these SJWs go all crazy and say this drunk should have gotten a free pass and the cops should have just let him walk? YES.

Am I annoyed with how inept these cops are in their poor ability to grab some dude and re-mat him to the ground? Yes. Am I annoyed that it's become the "cool thing to do" to resist arrest in 2020? Yes.

How are you so sure of this? Your false elevated level of machismo oozing from you that would scare anyone of ever putting you down to your face is hilarious.
because they wouldnt be talking shit on sherdog if they had any integrity or were any threat to me physically.
If that's the way you feel about it than OK.

Ever see these little white twigs in the background of a BLM rally? I rest my case. I have no need to act tough but at the same time I would absolutely say everything I typed word for word to you in person.

Is it sad that these SJWs go all crazy and say this drunk should have gotten a free pass and the cops should have just let him walk? YES.

Am I annoyed with how inept these cops are in their poor ability to grab some dude and re-mat him to the ground? Yes. Am I annoyed that it's become the "cool thing to do" to resist arrest in 2020? Yes.
I never, ever advocated for any kind of hate toward anybody. Thats objectively true. If you feel im wrong, show me.

Nobody said let him walk.

Although, there is some truth to the idea that even if they did just let him run away, they still would have got him down the line anyway as he would've been wanted for the same charges plus more.

He will get out of it and people will even get more pissed just like the cop that is over charged for Floyd.

But a guy that gets so drunk that he passes out in a drive thru, who was arrested for beating his wife, beating his kids, plus various other offenses isn’t a loser? GTFO, only reason he got away was they were being too nice in the beginning. The moment you resist, anything that happens is on you.

wait, I thought his little daughter was waiting patiently at home for him to take her skating for her birthday
after he sobered up enough to drive.
word is, he was bringing her a taser as a surprise b-day present.

But a guy that gets so drunk that he passes out in a drive thru, who was arrested for beating his wife, beating his kids, plus various other offenses isn’t a loser? GTFO, only reason he got away was they were being too nice in the beginning. The moment you resist, anything that happens is on you.

He was a total loser. And when the cops ran his name through the computer, they probably saw his record and knew he could potentially be a lot more dangerous than a guy with a clean record.

The DA press conference was something out of the Onion It just detached from reality

The first part of your post is completely irrelevant to the use of force and the last sentence is flat out false

So let's see if I get this right:

1) Suspect passed out in car in drive through
2) Suspect cooperates field sobriety test
3) Suspect cooperates breathalyzer
4) Suspect begins fighting cops when being handcuffed
5) Suspect gets taszer away from cop
6) Suspect begins to run away
7) Suspect turns back firing the tazer
8) Officer shoots suspect

When you fight with an officer, and get a weapon away from him and attempt to use it........

I'm not sure I agree with charging the officer.

I did agree with charging the officer in MN, but I don't think I agree with this one.
You missed a number, ASSAULTING AN OFFICER.

You missed a number, ASSAULTING AN OFFICER.

clearly the officer wasn’t doing his part in revitalizing the community through out reach and support for the local blm chapter

hope he’s found guilty and punished by death on that fact alone

All racists are evil scum. With that said you are entirely wrong about the prison system. The AB and NL and other factions formed for protection. The whites are outnumbered significantly in prison and all politics are raced base. Sure the POS racist whites make the new whites believe in their BS but has nothing to do with beliefs, it's survival.

There are some great channels that go into politics in prison. Three of my Favorites: Fresh Out (Big Hurc), 23and1, Wes Watson. They interview all sorts of Ex Cons and talk about cars, and cliques and rolling in the joint.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTsGL6oeAKi4lHIMfWwkcyA

Thanks for the link - I'll have to check that out.

Not sure what you are saying I'm 'entirely wrong' about. Of course the AB was originally formed for protection - that's how a lot of gangs spring into existence. I never said otherwise. And you are correct that most white dudes are not racist in prison, as most of them are simply adopting the persona to adapt to their environment. However, the point I was trying to get across is that the only group in prison that pushes racial supremacy are the whites. No other gangs make race a huge focal point of their ideology.

I was responding to the statement made by GreatA that 'fewer whites are racist because they have been liberalized' and, in addition, he said this as a comment that was following his declaration that whites are the most militant, violent, etc. gangs in prison. That is incorrect on both fronts. Maybe he was just referring to the population in general, but, if he was referring to the prison population, that comment is just plain wrong.

You seem to misunderstand my point. The point that I'm making is that as an absolute minority, when forced to rely on "race sentiment" to survive, the whites can be as violent and intolerant as anybody. It's not as if the capacity to be violent is exclusive to any race in particular.

Of course they can be just as violent, brutal, etc., as anyone else. But that's not what you said: "if you observe circumstances where whites are forced to rely on race sentiment in order to survive, such as American prisons (where they are a minority, not a majority), they often amount to the most rigid, organized and violent gangs"

That is entirely untrue. Both in CA, where violence and prison politics are the most extreme, and outside of CA, where politicking is more lax. Within the CA state system, there is no question that the single most disciplined, militant, organized, and violent gang are the Northerners (Mexican-Americans from Northern CA). Second would be the Surenos (Mexican-Americans from Southern CA). 3rd would probably be the Woods (whites). Most of the black gangs are highly dysfunctional.

I am not making those statements simply based off of their numbers, because obviously the gangs that have more soldiers will generally control things. I'm talking about how organized they are, the amount of discipline they instill in their soldiers, and how brutal they can be.

Outside of CA, it's much much worse for whites. As you correctly pointed out, they are one of the minorities, however they are the furthest thing from being organized beyond a few guys here and there who claim to be AB. If you are a white guy in Georgia, you can be extorted, beaten, bullied, etc., by anyone, and other white guys are not going to do shit because they don't want to become targets themselves. However, in CA, a white would never just get randomly beaten or extorted by another race because if that happens, every single white guy knows they must jump into the mix. There's a flip side to that coin as well. Let's say the random white guy runs up a debt with the Surenos and he's not paying. They decide to smash him off the yard, and guess what, because they know the other white guys would be forced to participate, they just go ahead and blindside all the white guys. Not so fun when you have 8 guys behind you, and there are 40 Surenos coming at you with pokers.

The Mexican gangs might be more powerful and capable but I doubt that they are as rigid or strict when it comes to the inclusion of members, especially in regards to race. From the prison interviews that I've listened to, it seems that the whites especially had to subject themselves to a lot of rules. The race stuff makes up a lot of it.

Of course some whites politic real heavy. But I'm telling you that the Mexicans are on a completely different level, as far as organization, violence, and discipline. You can doubt it all you want but I am telling you that you are completely wrong on this one my friend.

If by 'strict and rigid' you are talking about the acceptance of other races into various groups, you are correct, the whites are the ones pushing the racial shit. You WILL see white bloods, white crips, white latin kings, white surenos, white nortenos, etc. But you WILL NEVER see a black guy or a Mexican guy claiming a peckerwood (white) car, much less AB. This kind of goes against the original point you made when you stated that 'whites don't push as much racial supremacy as other groups because they have essentially been liberalized' (my word). Whites are the ONLY group that pushes the racial angle. In fact, should a white crip touchdown on the yard, guess who will immediately try to take him out, simply because he's a white man who is riding with blacks? Conversely, if you see a black sureno, the blacks aren't going to smash him just because he's a black guy in a Mexican car. The whites absolutely will push those kind of politics though.

Now, I do understand that maybe you were just speaking about the population in general, and if that's the case I would tend to agree with you. Obviously whites are more educated than most minorities, and a lot of that stuff is born from ignorance.

Last edited:
Of course they can be just as violent, brutal, etc., as anyone else. But that's not what you said: "if you observe circumstances where whites are forced to rely on race sentiment in order to survive, such as American prisons (where they are a minority, not a majority), they often amount to the most rigid, organized and violent gangs"

That is entirely untrue. Both in CA, where violence and prison politics are the most extreme, and outside of CA, where politicking is more lax. Within the CA state system, there is no question that the single most disciplined, militant, organized, and violent gang are the Northerners (Mexican-Americans from Northern CA). Second would be the Surenos (Mexican-Americans from Southern CA). 3rd would probably be the Woods (whites). Most of the black gangs are highly dysfunctional.

I am not making those statements simply based off of their numbers, because obviously the gangs that have more soldiers will generally control things. I'm talking about how organized they are, the amount of discipline they instill in their soldiers, and how brutal they can be.

Outside of CA, it's much much worse for whites. As you correctly pointed out, they are one of the minorities, however they are the furthest thing from being organized beyond a few guys here and there who claim to be AB.

Of course some whites politic real heavy. But I'm telling you that the Mexicans are on a completely different level, as far as organization, violence, and discipline. You can doubt it all you want but I am telling you that you are completely wrong on this one my friend.

If by 'strict and rigid' you are talking about the acceptance of other races into various groups, you are correct, the whites are the ones pushing the racial shit. You WILL see white bloods, white crips, white latin kings, white surenos, white nortenos, etc. But you WILL NEVER see a black guy or a Mexican guy claiming a peckerwood (white) car, much less AB. This kind of goes against the point you made that I was originally responded to when you stated that 'whites don't push as much racial supremacy as other groups because they have essentially been liberalized' (my word). Whites are the ONLY group that pushes the racial angle. Now, I do understand that maybe you were just speaking about the population in general, and if that's the case I would tend to agree with you. Obviously whites are more educated than most minorities, and a lot of that stuff is born from ignorance.

The point that I made was a response to another post which claimed that whites do not glorify crime or criminals. Which, to an extent, is true for the modern white population.

I brought up the violence and racism of white prison gangs as an example of a situation where whites are forced to operate as the racial minority:

Not so much these days. But in the old days, they certainly did. Back when the sense of belonging to a particular class or ethnic group was more prevalent among them.

A lot of Italians backed the mobsters. The Irish had their own. The Jews did, as well. Poorer whites glorified their outlaws and "public enemies". The Jesse James types, and the Bonnie and Clyde's. The South had its KKKs and other thugs.

If you observe circumstances where whites are forced to rely on race sentiment in order to survive, such as American prisons (where they are a minority, not a majority), they often amount to the most rigid, organized and violent gangs. Where very little room is left for any interaction with anyone "outside of the team".

A large part of the reason why the American white no longer glorifies these elements is because they've been detached from race/class sentiment, molding into one huge group rather than separate ethnic identities, and thus, they no longer identify with those elements, and no longer support them, out of race-based/class-based loyalty.

For blacks, race/class sentiment is still running strong so they are prone to supporting "their own" over anyone of another race, purely based on that sense of loyalty.

It was not an attempt to claim that they were the most powerful because that would obviously be ridiculous. That was not the point. But there's a documented history of violence (even recently there have been high profile killings by white prison gangs) and also, obviously, very rigid racist hierarchy and politics among white prison gangs. It is a matter of fact that they are responsible for a very disproportionate number of the killings inside prison.

That's because, unlike the majority public, the prisoners are forced to operate under circumstances where they are the absolute minority and where they cannot afford ignore the issue of race, especially when the prison system essentially encourages race segregation into various gangs. Obviously their criminal mentality also plays a part. The worship of criminality and taboo ideologies such as Nazism, as well as figures such as Hitler, becomes normalized. Thinking in terms of one's "race", rather than in terms of individuals, also becomes normalized (to the point where you must defend a "white" regardless of how much of a piece of shit they are, or be punished by the collective). Under such circumstances, the "white" can easily become as violent and as racist as anybody.

The hive-mind/herd mentality is one of the quickest paths to violence, because it leads to people taking it as a given that their "herd" is always in the right and others are automatically wrong, regardless of the circumstances. It results in a reactionary mentality, in which all the responses are automated, and very little room is left for individual thinking. Kind of like fascism in its hey-day. Or fundamentalist religious groups. Or prison gangs.

Last edited:
Back