Another Fedor Rumor (has received offers from the UFC and Bellator.)

Regardless of where he's at in his career, Fedor puts butts in seats. That's what the UFC values above all else. They're going to offer him good money because they know he's still got a sh!t ton of fans. (And haters.) Money!

Even if he comes in and under performs, it's still worth signing him. He's a great addition to the UFC HW division. The hype would be huge. It would also bring a HUGE untapped Asian market to the UFC.

lol, but if the shoe fits.. thatd be a thread id make, cheick congo flat out said he didn't feel that he could compete with the highest level guys so he wanted to take time off, then signs with bellator, and is pretty successful. So IMO if you truly think you can compete with the elite, The UFC is where you need to be. plain and simple. bellator Is second rate. Heavyweight isn't that deep to begin with, but the elite is in the UFC, 99% anyway. Side note is Fedors management is a wild card. Who the F knows what is in their minds.
Bellator's best HW, Minakov, is a training partner of Fedor's, and they wouldn't fight each other, so if Fedor wants to prove anything, the UFC is the place to be.

Bellator's best HW, Minakov, is a training partner of Fedor's, and they wouldn't fight each other, so if Fedor wants to prove anything, the UFC is the place to be.

I had no idea they were training partners.

Ufc it is!

I'm definitely not a pessimist. I consider this realism.

Fedor & his camp will bleed the UFC for the exposure during the negotiations, and then sign with Bellator in the end.

Hope I'm wrong.

(but I ain't)

Well, Vladim did say that some of the major setbacks from the past no longer play an issue. M-1 wants nothing to do with the UFC(no co- promotion shenanigans), supposedly Reebok is very interested in doing an exclusive deal with Fedor and he actually wants to fight in the UFC. So... unless Coker somehow kidnaps the top 10 UFC hw and/or signs Lesnar. Fedor SHOULD go to the UFC.

Those were the numbers reported by Dana, right?
Why would you believe him?

Dana never reported numbers (to my knowledge). These are the numbers leaked back then by Carmichael Dave, a reputable reporter with decent access to Dana/Zuffa at the time.

Fedor always jerkin the UFC's chain

monkey-pulls-dog-tail.gif

Fuck. Now I need to buy a monkey!

He's saying most people think Fedor's going to the UFC, momos.

It's obvious he gets signed to the UFC.

Regardless of where he's at in his career, Fedor puts butts in seats. That's what the UFC values above all else. They're going to offer him good money because they know he's still got a sh!t ton of fans. (And haters.) Money!

Not really. His butts-in-seats factor is vastly overrated.

Back