Another Fedor Rumor (has received offers from the UFC and Bellator.)

enstn.JPG

Then Dana White came in ....

Dana on Fedor:

More Dana on Fedor:

Last edited:
I would expect UFC make Fedor an offer Bellator can't match.

Would hate to see Fedor go to Bellator. The threads would go on for months about how he would be "ducking elite fighters".

Please let this happen. At this point I don't care where he fights I just want to see him scrap

How lucrative are we talking about? Doubt it's nowhere close to the 2mil per fight that he was offered back when he was undefeated.

Stop being so pessimistic. I think it can happen this time around. UFC needs the star power of Fedor.

I'm definitely not a pessimist. I consider this realism.

Fedor & his camp will bleed the UFC for the exposure during the negotiations, and then sign with Bellator in the end.

Hope I'm wrong.

(but I ain't)

Does the offer include the UFC building a stadium in Russia? If not I'm not getting my hopes up

honestly because of the reebok deal and loss of sponsorship revenue, UFC basically half to double bellator's offer to make it equal

Would hate to see Fedor go to Bellator. The threads would go on for months about how he would be "ducking elite fighters".

lol, but if the shoe fits.. thatd be a thread id make, cheick congo flat out said he didn't feel that he could compete with the highest level guys so he wanted to take time off, then signs with bellator, and is pretty successful. So IMO if you truly think you can compete with the elite, The UFC is where you need to be. plain and simple. bellator Is second rate. Heavyweight isn't that deep to begin with, but the elite is in the UFC, 99% anyway. Side note is Fedors management is a wild card. Who the F knows what is in their minds.

Regardless of where he's at in his career, Fedor puts butts in seats. That's what the UFC values above all else. They're going to offer him good money because they know he's still got a sh!t ton of fans. (And haters.) Money!

honestly because of the reebok deal and loss of sponsorship revenue, UFC basically half to double bellator's offer to make it equal

...or give him a PPV cut, something Bellator can't do -- or if it does do, it means squat.

Fedor always jerkin the UFC's chain

monkey-pulls-dog-tail.gif

Last edited:
Back