Another fake BB exposed...

I wonder what happened to that Ed Paredes guy that does the lugnut. LOL!

And this fake Brazilian black guy is probably scared right now so he took his FB and website and youtube vids down.

It's James Paredes and the move is called the lug wrench. Do you homework.

That guy literally has not trained a day in his life.

Also it bugs the shit out of me when I see people training in socks.

This video looks like a comedy sketch. It's obviously not real.

No, it's most definitely real. My coach is the brown belt, Mike, and a couple of my teammates were there. This guy opened up about 15 minutes from our gym and he was seriously scamming people's money. The good news is his student followed our guys back and decided to train with us instead. My coach asked him how long he'd been there. The guy said a month, so Mike gave him a month free to help him out since he got scammed.

GFTeam pic on the wall?

Julio Cesar posted this. I'm sure it is in reference to this whole thing:

"Hi, I just came to say to you that a purple belt can't teach a jiu jitsu class. You can't use our name, of GFTeam, on this way. You are not authorized to do that. By: GFTeam management."

No, it's most definitely real. My coach is the brown belt, Mike, and a couple of my teammates were there. This guy opened up about 15 minutes from our gym and he was seriously scamming people's money. The good news is his student followed our guys back and decided to train with us instead. My coach asked him how long he'd been there. The guy said a month, so Mike gave him a month free to help him out since he got scammed.

Good for you guys. I'm glad you were able to expose these poor kids to real training.

Another example of the white man preventing the black man from making a buck.

Really classy move on your coaches part to give him a free month

Looks fake as fuck to me. Those shots of him flopping his extremities at the bag and awkwardly scuttling into an "arm bar" don't even look like someone that doesn't know what he's doing, they look like someone deliberately trying to look as ridiculous as humanly possible.

Last edited:
LOL JusttheTip got jokes. That is definitely not me my fake Brazilian accent is way more obnoxious.

The white guys' armbar was pretty shitty too

That guy isn't knowledgeable enough to wear purple socks let alone a purple belt

Also it bugs the shit out of me when I see people training in socks.

Don't come to our gym in the winter. Without socks my feet turn white like a block of ice. Damn I hate frozen mats. They never heat up.

Back