Another fake BB exposed...

Don't come to our gym in the winter. Without socks my feet turn white like a block of ice. Damn I hate frozen mats. They never heat up.

Yeah I asked my coach if I could wear tabi one cold winter's night... he said I could if I want but why not just wear socks lol...

That guy isn't knowledgeable enough to wear purple socks let alone a purple belt

Prince-CTC.jpg

Even he doesn't approve

How can someone be that fake

If i were to be a fake black belt, i would at least try to understand the technique

There a tons of instructional videos on youtube

Jesus Christ... I don't know who is worse Lang, Barvo, Jay Querioz, or that guy who Ruben Alavarez punked.

I would have to say this Jay Querieoz or whatever is the worst of the fakes. And that is quit a distinction. He LITERALLY looked like he never even took one class. At least the other idiots look like they watched a youtube video once.

But man, these guys are soooo stupid. Just imagine. If all these guys had picked some other art or taken called their school (insert random Japanese word) Jujutsu, no one would have ever called them out. Just would have assumed another TMA McDojo and moved on. They didn't even take the time to research BJJ or do a Google search to see what would have happened when they were found out.

Last edited:
I would have to say this Jay Querieoz or whatever is the worst of the fakes. And that is quit a distinction. He LITERALLY looked like he never even took one class. At least the other idiots look like they watched a youtube video once.

But man, these guys are soooo stupid. Just imagine. If all these guys had picked some other art or taken called their school (insert random Japanese word) Jujutsu, no one would have ever called them out. Just would have assumed another TMA McDojo and moved on. They didn't even take the time to research BJJ or do a Google search to see what would have happened when they were found out.

If he just called his martial art, "My Name Jitsu," he would have to stand on his own charisma. He couldn't borrow the global marketing or the Gracie charisma.

It was still probably worth it to him to try all this. Imagine if someone made a million calling Pepsi, "Coke," and skipped town with the cash when someone noticed how dry it was.

It is a damn shame that the government doesn't let you copyright folk traditions.

It used to rub me the wrong way when people would do this kind of dojo storming. Honestly though, the world is filled full of people teaching: submission grappling, mma grappling, the martial arts according to me, and so on. I've never met someone in real life who used the term, "BJJ," when he wasn't invited to the club. I can't see how you can run your mouth about patients and virtue when you are fronting like you are in a club, when you aren't.

Last edited:
If I ever reach my black belt, I'll probably make videos like this to trick people into dojo storming me. Then I'll whoop that ass on video and have a laugh. A man can dream.

If I ever reach my black belt, I'll probably make videos like this to trick people into dojo storming me. Then I'll whoop that ass on video and have a laugh. A man can dream.
Loool. Amazing idea

Trogan Troll?

Or James Paredes, the lugnut inventor.

It's called the LUG WRENCH. Watch this video, they clearly say "lug wrench":

[YT]eMCwtyDjbd0[/YT]

I don't know who the fuck called it the lugnut but the guy must not speak English.

There's a lot wrong with Paredes but I'll start with the grip break. Wouldn't pulling the hands that way just pull him deeper into your gi? Like when trying to strip a gable grip and newbs end up pulling your hand into your own palm more?

Coach Miguel Paredes has dedicated the past sixteen (17) years to teaching Silpaki-DO, Olympic Taekwondo and Self Defense throughout New York, Florida and Arizona..

hahaha what the fuck

I got curious and google'd some of the old Paredes threads. Looks like the place he was renting space finally wisened up and got rid of him.

http://www.moskarate.com/classes.html

Although it seemed for a while they were defending him.

Back