Another fake BB exposed...

pesadissimo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I can't believe people still try to pass themselves off as real, especially in this day and age where you can research anything you want with a few keystrokes. When you post 30+ videos of you teaching shitty technique and claiming you're a black belt, you're going to get exposed.

Hilarious. Terrible technique videos, "Oss" spray painted on the walls, wearing belts during no gi training, and dodging reasonable questions about his rank.

Glad this dude got exposed. Good job by that brown belt.

Guy isn't even a white belt man, those videos were painful to watch ha

What a total pos. Had to laugh at the end where that student of his said screw this and walked-out.

Can never watch the confrontations for these, way too cringey.

That arm-bar from closed guard though.

The whole video was painful.

Whats funny is that his students look to be better at bjj than him lol. He's doing the thing where any time he tries a move and it fails he pretends that he meant for it not to work cos he's "taking it easy".

I think this is just a regular African American guy trying to pose as a Brazilian guy with that fake accent.

It also seems like it's a big joke, with the accent and the logo and the "oss" spray painted on the wall.

I think this is just a regular African American guy trying to pose as a Brazilian guy with that fake accent.

The accent sounds more African than it is Brazilian. He sounds like Djimon Hounsou from Blood Diamond.

their website and fb page and their videos have all been taken down.

I can easily look past wearing a belt during No-gi. There are reputable schools that do that with some serious badasses on the mats. But the fakery.....ugh

purple belt? the fuck if that guy is a purple belt then im master yoda.

Question: Where did you get your ibjjf certificate?
Answer: Brasil.

Lol. We all know that ibjjf is on the USA.

In Brasil, it would be a cbjjf certificate.

Back