Another Anti-Clinton Writer Found Dead From A "Self Inflicted Gunshot"

Must've seen the latest 538 projections.

Hillary is evil and even demonic if you ask me. She has people probably some unseen spiritual beings working through her that want to see her move up through the political ranks. That's probably why there is such a crazy high number on the Clinton body count.

She is lesbian according to people that Bill told. So Hillary doesn't even care if he cheats. She's about getting elected.

When you're arrogant, you think you can do what you want.
So Clinton is a demon lesbian working with spiritual beings.

More and more I find the accusations of you being a troll more credible. Mainly because I sincerely hope a real person doesn't believe such nonsense.

But you (not saying YOU literally) can't claim someone to be incompetent, and also an assassination mastermind
Why not? Haven't you played an RPG before? The Clinton's clearly put all their points from their EXP into their assassination skill tree. I bet you if Clinton was crouching right behind you you'd never know she was there.

More and more I find the accusations of you being a troll more credible. Mainly because I sincerely hope a real person doesn't believe such nonsense.
Remember, 5% of this nation actually believe the government is secretly run by lizard people.

Ripskater always speaks nonsense about demons and whatnot and that's in line with what many super religious people believe. I don't think he's a troll. I just think he's a very religious simpleton.

The Clintons were unable to hide the meeting between Bill and the Attorney General. And yet they were able to hide 54 political assassinations?
you act like they would do it themselves......

No one has asked you, no one will ask you, no one cares what you think, no one wants to hear your opinion - Because: You are a person who suffers greatly from mental illness. You're insane - normal people don't value the opinions of the insane.
You may not want to hear my opinion. And that's fine.

I'm not a troll. I just state my opinions of the topic.

How many did she lock in the basement of Tower 7? I heard that MH370 was chock-full of anti-Clinton activists/writers and that the lead pilot was a long time Clinton foundation donor. Putin takes notes from her, imo.

Tinfoilhatuse.gif

so the same person that can't even properly delete emails w/o fucking it up, or stop her husband from banging literally any chick present.....

can mastermind many political assassinations w/ zero evidence or charges stemming from it????

sounds totally legit
this, in addition to the fact that of all political targets the clintons go after, some no name writer is who they are going to pick?

The fact that new gingrich is still alive should end these fucking absurd allegations.

well, there it is - goldblum gif
I read his edited post before I saw your response of how you can believe some of it, and about lost it on you. Thankfully Rip said he edited his post.

this, in addition to the fact that of all political targets the clintons go after, some no name writer is who they are going to pick?

The fact that new gingrich is still alive should end these fucking absurd allegations.

You would think Monica Lewinsky would have been offed years ago

I read his edited post before I saw your response of how you can believe some of it, and about lost it on you. Thankfully Rip said he edited his post.
It's too late, he's forever associated with everything I believe and his Sherdog life is over.;)

War Room is becoming Conspiracy Theorist Central. Someone is, at this point, is a favorite to becoming president is going to bother to have some random writer killed just because they wrote some bad things.

yeah, I'm not a Hillary fan...at all.

but some of the anti Hillary Clinton folk here go full fucking retard.

It's too late, he's forever associated with everything I believe and his Sherdog life is over.;)
Rip, I think your a hybrid troll. I think you believe most of the stuff you say and your a pretty good dude, but you know your reputation and spout off the demonic forces/lizard people shit for giggles.

I'll take a page out of your book. You don't have to agree, these are just my thoughts.

that's all fine and dandy, and I agree on some of that.

Come on. The only part of Ripskater's loopy post that made any sense at all was the part about unseen spiritual beings working through Clinton.

Hopefully that's the part you were agreed on. Because everything else was wack-town.

south park pretty much nailed this pt on the head.
Believing that our government, especially w/ the lack of secrecy and dumbasses working for them, is ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM capable of carrying out some massive conspiracy theory......is laughable at best.

Trust me, I work for the FED government. They have a literal saying for how halfass everything is: 'good enough for government work'

Come on. The only part of Ripskater's loopy post that made any sense at all was the part about unseen spiritual beings working through Clinton.

Hopefully that's the part you were agreed on. Because everything else was wack-town.
he edited it

I fully believe she's a lesbian, pretty obvious IMO

Occams Razor: I'm grimy as hell, and I wouldn't bang her w/ any of yalls dicks.....nuff said

yeah, I'm not a Hillary fan...at all.

but some of the anti Hillary Clinton folk here go full fucking retard.

Yea I don't like Clinton at all but this is some really stupid stuff and probably only helps her, like some of the dumb anti-Trump hit pieces out there help him.

Rip, I think your a hybrid troll. I think you believe most of the stuff you say and your a pretty good dude, but you know your reputation and spout off the demonic forces/lizard people shit for giggles.

I'll take a page out of your book. You don't have to agree, these are just my thoughts.
That's fine if you believe that.

I do think there are spiritual forces at work. I believe HItler's rise to power was demonic. He had the demonic forces working for him that got him to that point. Obama also had many similarities that I can't go into right now.

I do think that HIllary can lose this election though.

Back