Another Anti-Clinton Writer Found Dead From A "Self Inflicted Gunshot"

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
MERICAN FREE PRESS contacted the State College [Pa.] Police Department this morning for any news on the suicide of Victor Thorn, whose birth name was Scott Robert Makufka.

AFP asked the policeman who answered the phone if the department could provide any updates.

“There was something that occurred on Monday morning, but I don’t know if we’ve released any identities or any details about it at this time.”

AFP asked if he knew when the release might happen.

“I don’t. I don’t know what the status of the investigation is. I have not seen the detective that’s in charge of that today yet. They’ll release it as soon as they can. I don’t know what the holdup is or the details are at this point.”

• AFP investigative reporter, prominent Clinton researcher, and prolific author Victor Thorn was found dead, the apparent victim of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

By the Staff at AFP

Prolific author, AMERICAN FREE PRESS writer and seasoned Clinton researcher Victor Thorn was found at the top of a mountain near his home, the apparent victim of a gunshot wound. Family and some close friends contend Thorn took his own life on his birthday, August 1. Thorn would have been 54.

46 people who were close to the Clintons have died during their 3 decades of political power. That number should give us all pause.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/...-hillarys-body-count-increases/#ixzz4GTPOh0jF

http://americanfreepress.net/prominent-afp-clinton-researcher-found-dead/

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3024701/posts

so the same person that can't even properly delete emails w/o fucking it up, or stop her husband from banging literally any chick present.....

can mastermind many political assassinations w/ zero evidence or charges stemming from it????

sounds totally legit

Birthday, top of a mountain all by himself, 54 years-old, apparently self-inflicted...

Yep, that's exactly how they'd do it.

furthermore, if you were gangsta enough to cause that many murders, why wouldn't you simply snuff out the reporters looking into the subject? auto accident deaths happen every day, just saying

Victor Thorn wrote a book called "The Holocaust Hoax Exposed."

Yes, I'm sure this is the kind guy the Clinton's worry about.

HolocaustHoax2-300x231.jpg

He was not a "Clinton researcher" he was a crazy propagandist conspiracy theory nut jub.

The Clintons were unable to hide the meeting between Bill and the Attorney General. And yet they were able to hide 54 political assassinations?

War Room is becoming Conspiracy Theorist Central. Someone is, at this point, is a favorite to becoming president is going to bother to have some random writer killed just because they wrote some bad things.

so the same person that can't even properly delete emails w/o fucking it up, or stop her husband from banging literally any chick present.....

can mastermind many political assassinations w/ zero evidence or charges stemming from it????

sounds totally legit

Bro, you think this was just a video game?

gaming-experience-allows-you-to-become-agent-47-hitman-agent-47-883880.jpg

Didn't they say that Vince Foster died from a barbell related incident?

sounds totally legit
Hillary is evil and even demonic if you ask me. She has people probably some unseen spiritual beings working through her that want to see her move up through the political ranks. That's probably why there is such a crazy high number on the Clinton body count.

She is lesbian according to people that Bill told. So Hillary doesn't even care if he cheats. She's about getting elected.

When you're arrogant, you think you can do what you want.

The Clintons were unable to hide the meeting between Bill and the Attorney General. And yet they were able to hide 54 political assassinations?
To think they are going to bother to off people who are no threat to their current or future political power.

This thread will show clearly who are the simpleton conspiracy theorists. We already have TS and ripskater (big surprise) on the list lol

Hillary is evil and even demonic if you ask me.

She is lesbian according to people that Bill told. So Hillary doesn't even care if he cheats. She's about getting elected.

that's all fine and dandy, and I agree on some of that.

But you (not saying YOU literally) can't claim someone to be incompetent, and also an assassination mastermind

that's all fine and dandy, and I agree on some of that.

But you (not saying YOU literally) can't claim someone to be incompetent, and also an assassination mastermind
I edited, I believe she's got some evil force behind her wanting to see her move up in power.

War Room is becoming Conspiracy Theorist Central. Someone is, at this point, is a favorite to becoming president is going to bother to have some random writer killed just because they wrote some bad things.

It's all Trump supporters have left, leave em alone.

It is seriously scary that the far right is truly embracing this stuff and that is is now becoming accepted among st the mainstream.

This is the danger of letting conspiracy theories grow. How long till someone tries and attack Clinton based off this false propaganda?

Hillary is evil and even demonic if you ask me. She has people probably some unseen spiritual beings working through her that want to see her move up through the political ranks. That's probably why there is such a crazy high number on the Clinton body count.

No one has asked you, no one will ask you, no one cares what you think, no one wants to hear your opinion - Because: You are a person who suffers greatly from mental illness. You're insane - normal people don't value the opinions of the insane.

Last edited:
This thread will show clearly who are the simpleton conspiracy theorists. We already have TS and ripskater (big surprise) on the list lol

No man, you don't understand. Clinton had him killed for sure. His next book was going to be about Chemtrails and was likely to have sales in the several hundreds.

She just knew she could not allow it to happen. She had to stop him.

"Obama hasn't created real jobs it's all part- time jobs. All part of his communist/Marxist plan to feed into people's anger at stifled wages and demand communism. The economy isn't really growing it's shrinking and the government and markets are all riged by Obama and Jews!!! Obama and EPA are stealing farmers and ranchers land!!! And the earth may be flat!! Also, evolution is a man made lie and creationism is real. Global warming is also a illuminati hoax for more power"

Back