Another Anti-Clinton Writer Found Dead From A "Self Inflicted Gunshot"

Hillary is evil and even demonic if you ask me. She has people probably some unseen spiritual beings working through her that want to see her move up through the political ranks. That's probably why there is such a crazy high number on the Clinton body count.

She is lesbian according to people that Bill told. So Hillary doesn't even care if he cheats. She's about getting elected.

When you're arrogant, you think you can do what you want.
i love lurkin here, gonna be epic butthurt whoever wins <40>

I can see why you m ay think that, given your beliefs.

But I look at this way, in a time where there's economic disparity/wealth gap, and times are changing in terms of demographics/racial/religious shifts in the US, people often look towards a negative, pessimistic leader that places the blame on others, deflecting from any inherent problems that may be present in that groups ideals....many inherently don't take blame for their own lack of success or lot in life, if some charming person is telling you i'ts not your fault, and they'll improve your situation......people start buying in.

Hitler, Mussolini, the Brexit movement is clearly a sign of this, Trump's popularity among many conservatives, the entire GOP policies based on fear (immigration, criminal justice, wars, terrorism) etc...

what you all demonic possession, I call 'Master Capitalizers of fear and doubt"
I think that's part of it and agree you have a point that it makes people more open to these leaders. But I still stand by my posts.

Fair enough man, I'm just trying to offer a secular explanation for why these people rise to power. respect

Jesus was stopping him. Then he remembered the Jews were responsible for killing him and let the Reichstag elect Hitler as payback.
As a catholic, I feel horrible for cracking up at this.

"Obama hasn't created real jobs it's all part- time jobs. All part of his communist/Marxist plan to feed into people's anger at stifled wages and demand communism. The economy isn't really growing it's shrinking and the government and markets are all riged by Obama and Jews!!! Obama and EPA are stealing farmers and ranchers land!!! And the earth may be flat!! Also, evolution is a man made lie and creationism is real. Global warming is also a illuminati hoax for more power"

The War room has really become nut Job central sometimes I feel guilty for having so much fun with crazy theories here.

Here is an interesting article that attempts to refute the Clinton death count case by case. It makes a strong case against any conspiracy, but at the same time, with a list this big it becomes easier to actually get away with something.

I'd file this under mildly suspicious but not enough to believe in a House of Cards plot.

The Clintons were unable to hide the meeting between Bill and the Attorney General. And yet they were able to hide 54 political assassinations?

Well, we know about all of them so I'd hardly say they managed to hide them.

So Clinton is a demon lesbian working with spiritual beings.

More and more I find the accusations of you being a troll more credible. Mainly because I sincerely hope a real person doesn't believe such nonsense.

You really got to hope he is Trolling and having fun he could laughing with his buddies right now.

My mom does the same on Facebook and other social media she is a 64 year old pretending to be a 19 year old and she is really fooling people bigtime.

I am not saying Ripskater is bad or insane or a tottal fake I just think he is having fun with the reaction he gets from people

Rip, I think your a hybrid troll. I think you believe most of the stuff you say and your a pretty good dude, but you know your reputation and spout off the demonic forces/lizard people shit for giggles.

I'll take a page out of your book. You don't have to agree, these are just my thoughts.

I agree I think he is a hybrid Troll having though I laught at it too its just bizare. But at times its predictable and repetetive.

I read his edited post before I saw your response of how you can believe some of it, and about lost it on you. Thankfully Rip said he edited his post.

What did Rip said?

My mom does the same on Facebook and other social media she is a 64 year old pretending to be a 19 year old and she is really fooling people bigtime.
Your mom is really ahead of the curve because that's some top tier trolling.

You really got to hope he is Trolling and having fun he could laughing with his buddies right now.

I am not saying Ripskater is bad or insane or a tottal fake I just think he is having fun with the reaction he gets from people

Your mom sounds like the original Catfish lady.

The Clinton body count rises every year. I remember earlier this year a guy was gonna testify against her and he died too.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...roat-right-testifying-against-hillary-clinton
Thanks
This post made me literally LOL. I needed a good chuckle. Speaking of chuckles, you and Colby get all that Armageddon by Blood Moon stuff worked out yet? I guess despite all the signs, they reeeealy meant the next one, hm? Or maybe, that was just the sign that a demon would possess a vagina and seek political power by getting an education, and then getting involved at the local and state level before attaining elected office.

What are Trump's motives for seeking more power than his alleged billions should carry with them? Hmm what could possibly motivate someone who praises dictators, likes to see his name in 50' characters, brags about all the women he fucks/wants to fuck, including his own daughter, goes on TV just to show off the things he owns, yet, doesn't have any political experience,. I wonder, don't you?

Thanks
This post made me literally LOL. I needed a good chuckle. Speaking of chuckles, you and Colby get all that Armageddon by Blood Moon stuff worked out yet? I guess despite all the signs, they reeeealy meant the next one, hm? Or maybe, that was just the sign that a demon would possess a vagina and seek political power by getting an education, and then getting involved at the local and state level before attaining elected office.

What are Trump's motives for seeking more power than his alleged billions should carry with them? Hmm what could possibly motivate someone who praises dictators, likes to see his name in 50' characters, brags about all the women he fucks/wants to fuck, including his own daughter, goes on TV just to show off the things he owns, yet, doesn't have any political experience,. I wonder, don't you?
I'm not sure why that post is funny. Nobody in my family has people who testify against them and they just drop dead of really weird instances.

I think Trump could be a good president. I don't know for sure, but some of what he says is what this country needs right now.

Thanks

You wonder why people want to hold what is arguably the highest position on earth?

I agree I think he is a hybrid Troll having though I laught at it too its just bizare. But at times its predictable and repetetive.
My posts are predictable because I'm one of the most consistent posters you'll see here. I know what I believe and I'm probably not changing on these big issues.

Back