Another Anti-Clinton Writer Found Dead From A "Self Inflicted Gunshot"

hitler slowly rose to power through gaining Reichstag votes, and that was AFTER the failed Beer Hall Peutch in Munich in the 20s.

If he had demonic help, wouldn't he have risen much, much quicker?

I'm an atheist, so I have zero clue what the hell I'm talking about right now

MERICAN FREE PRESS contacted the State College [Pa.] Police Department this morning for any news on the suicide of Victor Thorn, whose birth name was Scott Robert Makufka.

AFP asked the policeman who answered the phone if the department could provide any updates.

“There was something that occurred on Monday morning, but I don’t know if we’ve released any identities or any details about it at this time.”

AFP asked if he knew when the release might happen.

“I don’t. I don’t know what the status of the investigation is. I have not seen the detective that’s in charge of that today yet. They’ll release it as soon as they can. I don’t know what the holdup is or the details are at this point.”

• AFP investigative reporter, prominent Clinton researcher, and prolific author Victor Thorn was found dead, the apparent victim of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

By the Staff at AFP

Prolific author, AMERICAN FREE PRESS writer and seasoned Clinton researcher Victor Thorn was found at the top of a mountain near his home, the apparent victim of a gunshot wound. Family and some close friends contend Thorn took his own life on his birthday, August 1. Thorn would have been 54.

46 people who were close to the Clintons have died during their 3 decades of political power. That number should give us all pause.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/...-hillarys-body-count-increases/#ixzz4GTPOh0jF

http://americanfreepress.net/prominent-afp-clinton-researcher-found-dead/

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3024701/posts
If you really believe that it "should give us pause, I laugh at how stupid people are to fall for this. I am younger than the Clintons and a fuck of a lot of people who could be described as"close to me", in the sense you're using it, have died over the past 20-30 years. I would even say the rate of me killing off people just by association seems to have risen dramatically in the last 10. You fucktards get more easily suckered by bullshit propaganda every day. It's sad and pathetic.

Last edited:
War Room is becoming Conspiracy Theorist Central. Someone is, at this point, is a favorite to becoming president is going to bother to have some random writer killed just because they wrote some bad things.

And a Holocaust Denier at that, like anybody would listen to a word he has to say lol.

Come on. The only part of Ripskater's loopy post that made any sense at all was the part about unseen spiritual beings working through Clinton.

Hopefully that's the part you were agreed on. Because everything else was wack-town.
I edited the post. So don't associate what I said with @HunterSdVa29

War Room is becoming Conspiracy Theorist Central. Someone is, at this point, is a favorite to becoming president is going to bother to have some random writer killed just because they wrote some bad things.

Basically yea. This place has become a fucking circle jerk of Clinton hate and hate against fascists, liberals, SJWs, BLM and LGBQT whatever. They all end up sounding like another poorly written Ben Shapiro article.

hitler slowly rose to power through gaining Reichstag votes, and that was AFTER the failed Beer Hall Peutch in Munich in the 20s.

Jesus was stopping him. Then he remembered the Jews were responsible for killing him and let the Reichstag elect Hitler as payback.

imagine if someone used the speaking prowess of Hitler.....for good? I guess MLK Jr being the closest I can think of

I mean for real, this homie convinced an entire nation/empire of people that the ideal person was Aryan, w/ Blonde hair and Blue eyes.

Meanwhile, he had brown hair, was a failed painter, was short (lil bohemian corporal they called him in WWI), etc....

the antithesis of the Aryan archetype in many ways. GOAT INFLUENCER, dgaf if yall hate

hitler was the real life Clayton Bigsby, in other words

except he hid behind no sheet

Why do Trump supporters hate themselves so much?

who has been the best speaker on the left in the past 30 years?

Clinton? Obama? someone I'm totally forgetting?

edit: clearly bill, not Hillary. zero charisma or charm

imagine if someone used the speaking prowess of Hitler.....for good? I guess MLK Jr being the closest I can think of

I mean for real, this homie convinced an entire nation/empire of people that the ideal person was Aryan, w/ Blonde hair and Blue eyes.

Meanwhile, he had brown hair, was a failed painter, was short (lil bohemian corporal they called him in WWI), etc....

the antithesis of the Aryan archetype in many ways. GOAT INFLUENCER, dgaf if yall hate
That's why I say he was backed by a demonic force.

Sshhhh. You wouldn't want want to expose the hidden demonic/spiritual connections between Hitler and Clinton. It would undo much of the hard work which Mr. Thorn dedicated his life to (RIP). He went to great lengths to hide the demonic possession of Hitler. Have some people no decency? Show some respect for the deceased!

61S8bffFqrL.jpg

who has been the best speaker on the left in the past 30 years?

Clinton? Obama? someone I'm totally forgetting?

edit: clearly bill, not Hillary. zero charisma or charm
Obama with a teleprompter is as good as it gets. Women faint, get all tingly and people report that it's a religious experience to hear Obama speak.

Hitler had it the same. There was an old video showing young girls touching Hitlers hand and it was obvious that they were having an orgasm from that. I'm not joking. I saw it on Netflix I think.

for the people that deny the holocaust, how do they explain Swiss and Luxembourg banking policies and why they've been changed lately......

Obama with a teleprompter is as good as it gets. Women faint, get all tingly and people report that it's a religious experience to hear Obama speak.

Hitler had it the same. There was an old video showing young girls touching Hitlers hand and it was obvious that they were having an orgasm from that. I'm not joking. I saw it on Netflix I think.
IMO, it wasn't him being black and relatively young that got him elected (although that certainly helped, high AA participation in both elections he ran, higher than normal ratios), but the fact the he appears highly intelligent and is a pretty damn good speaker.

I don't even agree w/ half of what he says, but i'll still listen to him b/c he's good at that craft, very good IMO.

need more Toastmasters type ish in Public School IMO, which would hopefully lessen the value one can bring from public speaking and focus more on issues/policy/cabinet nominations etc....

lol

if you were at the very top of a political party for decades, you would inevitably have lots of people "close" to you who had died. if liberals were at CT obsessed as you guys, you could run the same stats about the bush's i have no doubt.

I'm more concerned w/ how someone becomes a Senator of a state they haven't lived in in what, 20+ years?

IMO, it wasn't him being black and relatively young that got him elected (although that certainly helped, high AA participation in both elections he ran, higher than normal ratios), but the fact the he appears highly intelligent and is a pretty damn good speaker.
You might be right.
I don't even agree w/ half of what he says, but i'll still listen to him b/c he's good at that craft, very good IMO.
I disagree with Obama at a higher level than you I'm sure, but I agree he's one of the best ever speakers. As long as he has a teleprompter.

That's why I say he was backed by a demonic force.
I can see why you m ay think that, given your beliefs.

But I look at this way, in a time where there's economic disparity/wealth gap, and times are changing in terms of demographics/racial/religious shifts in the US, people often look towards a negative, pessimistic leader that places the blame on others, deflecting from any inherent problems that may be present in that groups ideals....many inherently don't take blame for their own lack of success or lot in life, if some charming person is telling you i'ts not your fault, and they'll improve your situation......people start buying in.

Hitler, Mussolini, the Brexit movement is clearly a sign of this, Trump's popularity among many conservatives, the entire GOP policies based on fear (immigration, criminal justice, wars, terrorism) etc...

what you call demonic possession, I call 'Master Capitalizers of fear and doubt"

Back