Reaction score

i thought he was the one holding the pads at first

That's not Anthony Pettis, that's UFC featherweight yair Rodriguez

I hope he takes the cut well.

He is in dire need of a win.

Lose 4 in a row? Big fall from the top

He need to hire a dude that hold a section of cage to train the Pettis Kick

Sergio Pettis went hiking in foamposite ones? His feet must hate him

I still think it's weird that the former UFC champ and the guy that finished Cerrone and Benson Henderson is now at 145 while those two are now at 170.

And, holy shit, he's fighting Do Bronx??

according to sherdoggers, he's swole

He looks kind of fat in the mid area...........u ever see him at a weight of 155, he doesn't have and fat in the mid area............I bet he's 160 lbs in this video or more!!!!!

when he was the champ i thought he would be the champ for a while.and i think the reason for his downfall was more of a psychological thing.i am not sure he will make a big comeback but he is capable for sure.

I have lost all confidence in Anthony Pettis. Lost too many bets backing him. Never again.

He's going to 1r5 now?

Nm

Should have been at 145 long ago.

His kicks at 145 are going to be crazy powerful and fast and he will finally be the longer man in the cage.

Lots of good grapplers at 145. Guida, Ortega, Elkins, Kawajiri, Mendes, Frankie, Oliviera, and plenty more.

Still waiting on Aldo vs Pettis. I dont care when i dont care how just do it goddamn it. After UFC 163 we are owed it. We were soooo close to seeing it.

Pettis and Jury were scheduled at 155 a while back, now they are both at FW maybe they can finally get at it.

Looks the same as always.

Nice view/fun training.

He doesn't look that small to me, dunno???

I think our favorite 5 letter word did a number on my boy Pettis and now he is going through that mindfuck phase afterwards like Overeem did, or Hendricks seems to be in, where you have to regain confidence back in your own, "unaided" skills.

I mean him and Hendricks went from world beaters to multiple consecutive embarrassing fights in like a years time.

I mean, I rooted for them both, but it is hard to come up with another plausible theory.

He looks rather soft for fighting at 145 in a few weeks. What happened to all his muscle definition?

Back