Anorexic Looking Anthony Pettis Hitting Pads

I hope he takes the cut well.

He is in dire need of a win.

Lose 4 in a row? Big fall from the top
he has the technique but just lacks the power at 155 and i think he made the change at the wrong time where USADA would have leveled the playing field for him. i hope he does well.

He doesn't look that small to me, dunno???

I think our favorite 5 letter word did a number on my boy Pettis and now he is going through that mindfuck phase afterwards like Overeem did, or Hendricks seems to be in, where you have to regain confidence back in your own, "unaided" skills.

I mean him and Hendricks went from world beaters to multiple consecutive embarrassing fights in like a years time.

I mean, I rooted for them both, but it is hard to come up with another plausible theory.

Yep and I'm a Pettis fan and I thought he was gonna rule 155 for a while and the only thing that could get in his way was injuries. He looked quick, explosive, and his strikes used to have lots of power. He had confidence and swag like nobody could touch him and I believed it. We all did. Too bad all that's gone. I wouldn't be surprised if Do Bronx won and he's a guy Pettis would've steamrolled in the first round a couple years ago.

wow he looks awkward as fuck hitting those pads.

might be because of the hike but still

he has the technique but just lacks the power at 155 and i think he made the change at the wrong time where USADA would have leveled the playing field for him. i hope he does well.

More like he got leveled to the playing field and couldn't hang.

when he was the champ i thought he would be the champ for a while.and i think the reason for his downfall was more of a psychological thing.i am not sure he will make a big comeback but he is capable for sure.
Little did you know his knees were made out of crepe paper

I think post-USADA Pettis will continue to have a hard time, no matter which weight class

It will be interesting to see how Pettis is at 145 off of the juice.

I still think it's weird that the former UFC champ and the guy that finished Cerrone and Benson Henderson is now at 145 while those two are now at 170.

And, holy shit, he's fighting Do Bronx??
Benson is back to 155 now :p His last fight must have made him think some things over.

Are you serious?? 2 of his last 3 fights came during USADA and his performance looks worse than before....

His kicks look slow. The weight cut has clearly zapped all of his speed.
USADA-UFC-AntiDoping-Logo-Retina.png

Well he walks around at a higher weight than McGregor.. so that should give you an idea of how his cut should go

wow Pettis looks bad.... USADA good ole USADA....

He is clearly working on his cardio, just finished a 1.5 hour uphill hike and his legs are probably dead tired, but instead of resting and taking a break, he decided to hit the pad... he´s not working power or speed.

Back