Anorexic Looking Anthony Pettis Hitting Pads

Why didn't he just take the tram up?

He should drop one more weight class just to be sure, IMO.

Last edited:
He is clearly working on his cardio, just finished a 1.5 hour uphill hike and his legs are probably dead tired, but instead of resting and taking a break, he decided to hit the pad... he´s not working power or speed.

He's never had cardio issues in the past.

Power and speed are issues now.
Look how much bigger and defined with lean muscle mass he had against Benson. He probably weighed at least 165 here and looks TST. He's a soft ass 160 in that training video.

244_benson_henderson_vs_anthony_pettis.0.jpg

He's never had cardio issues in the past.

Power and speed are issues now.
Look how much bigger and defined with lean muscle mass he had against Benson. He probably weighed at least 165 here and looks TST. He's a soft ass 160 in that training video.

244_benson_henderson_vs_anthony_pettis.0.jpg
Well, from the video you can guess why he doesn´t have cardio issues, right. He can´t turn ALL his trainings into power and speed trainnig only, man.

Well, from the video you can guess why he doesn´t have cardio issues, right. He can´t turn ALL his trainings into power and speed trainnig only, man.

Of course not but you would think he'd try to focus on his main weaknesses and from the looks of it he hasn't trained very hard for those. He should be doing more explosive shit that involves using fast twitch muscles. I don't think he has landed a significant strike or a shot that had any of his last 3 opponents in trouble. Crazy considering he was considered one of the most feared strikers at one point.

I hope he's not going to be that slow in the actual fight.

Looks like a smaller version of Hendricks...

Of course not but you would think he'd try to focus on his main weaknesses and from the looks of it he hasn't trained very hard for those. He should be doing more explosive shit that involves using fast twitch muscles. I don't think he has landed a significant strike or a shot that had any of his last 3 opponents in trouble. Crazy considering he was considered one of the most feared strikers at one point.
I understand what you´re saying bro, but as I said, you can´t do power and speed training after a 1.5 hour uphill hike, his legs are dead tired, so hI just think he probably felt like he had a little left in the tank and instead of resting decided to hit pad without speed or power.

He better win his next fight. Or its off to bellator or wsof

Anthony "rumble" Pettis is for real

i thought he looked different in the Barboza fight, not to cry USADA particularly he just looked like his strikes had a lot less power in them, compared to the crushing kicks he hit Cerrone and Lauzon with, I sure as hell wouldn't pick him to beat Cerrone now

There was just a thread a couple of days ago about him looking "Swole" (Which he did not)

No wonder he looks soft. He is listening to a Drake Summer Sixteen Cover.

Dude made a career off of a flashy kick that didn't end the fight. He's lucky to still be in the UFC.

Back