Anorexic Looking Anthony Pettis Hitting Pads

5 days ago

Looks in solid shape here. I dont think half of the people on sherdog eating cheetos in their beanbag chairs even know what a physically fit person looks like.

That being said, i think pettis finishes oliveira easily if his cut goes well

Damn, did touch a nerve Bitch? Check this out you anonymous :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, I run a boxing gym at 701 Cherry Hill Rd in Baltimore. You feel free to stop in ANY Tuesday or Friday btwn 6 and 8 and ask for Coach Mike and I will beat the fuck out of you with 22oz "Novelty Gloves" while you can fight with no gloves or some 8s to protect your knuckles. I am just under 156 so you have no excuse there, but I got your keyboard warrior, promise. Talk is cheap, so let me know when you will stop by or if you will be in town other days because I got the keys and would be happy to open up on an offday to beat the brakes off of a lippy Bitch and post it on the Dog. Did I mention Fuck You?

Neckbeard? You corny motherfucker.lol
haha. nice. you keep insinuating people are on peds and there is no other explanation that you can think of. because you can't think.
for sure if I'm ever in Baltimore I'll take you up on your offer.

Damn, did touch a nerve Bitch? Check this out you anonymous :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, I run a boxing gym at 701 Cherry Hill Rd in Baltimore. You feel free to stop in ANY Tuesday or Friday btwn 6 and 8 and ask for Coach Mike and I will beat the fuck out of you with 22oz "Novelty Gloves" while you can fight with no gloves or some 8s to protect your knuckles. I am just under 156 so you have no excuse there, but I got your keyboard warrior, promise. Talk is cheap, so let me know when you will stop by or if you will be in town other days because I got the keys and would be happy to open up on an offday to beat the brakes off of a lippy Bitch and post it on the Dog. Did I mention Fuck You?

Neckbeard? You corny motherfucker.lol

sounds like you need a visit from usada bro

umm thats a terrible fucking cover what the hell dont disrespect 6 god like that

Even he doesn't believe he can hang at 155
That's not really the case it's the normal thing to do if you lose at a weight class you go up or down to "renew" your career. Anthony can make much more money there at this point same reason why Barao went up after losing twice to TJ and Frankie moved down it's nothing out of the ordinary.

You idiot fans pressured a 178-185 lb guy to cut to FW.

Horrible cut. STAY at LW. You're 5'10" 180 jesus

Of course not but you would think he'd try to focus on his main weaknesses and from the looks of it he hasn't trained very hard for those. He should be doing more explosive shit that involves using fast twitch muscles. I don't think he has landed a significant strike or a shot that had any of his last 3 opponents in trouble. Crazy considering he was considered one of the most feared strikers at one point.

Dude just shut up and stop thinking you can tell a former UFC champion how he should train.

This is a one-minute video of a light sparring session. You have no idea what other types of training he has been doing

when he was the champ i thought he would be the champ for a while.and i think the reason for his downfall was more of a psychological thing.i am not sure he will make a big comeback but he is capable for sure.

I'm with you

Pretty sure los
You idiot fans pressured a 178-185 lb guy to cut to FW.

Horrible cut. STAY at LW. You're 5'10" 180 jesus
Pretty sure losing 3 straight pressured him to drop to FW

That's not really the case it's the normal thing to do if you lose at a weight class you go up or down to "renew" your career. Anthony can make much more money there at this point same reason why Barao went up after losing twice to TJ and Frankie moved down it's nothing out of the ordinary.

The difference between Frankie and Barao and Pettus is they couldn't be the #1 contender/former champ. Pettis can't beat anyone in the top 10 anymore

The difference between Frankie and Barao and Pettus is they couldn't be the #1 contender/former champ. Pettis can't beat anyone in the top 10 anymore
Styles make fights. Frankie and Barao could be the number one contender assuming Barao never faces TJ. I think Frankie could still make it to the title at LW but at this point I think FW would be a good move he can probably make.

I hope he starts a winning streak, he's fun to watch when he's on a roll.

His writer finally decided to nut up and perform the track himself, he did horribly.
lmao good one...still though

"This for y'all that think that I don't write enough
They just mad ‘cause I got the Midas touch"

Back