• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anne Hathaway denounces white and straight privilege at awards ceremony

Translation -

"Hollywood! Please put me back in movies! PLEASE! I'm BEGGING YOU! I'll go up infront of people and say whatever you want! I'll have a gangbang with fifteen Harvey Weinsteins! JUST PUT ME BACK IN MOVIES!"

<DCrying>

It really is just a matter of time before all this victim mentality leads to psalms for the micro penis, the new clit.

We need to stop giving this attention

"I need more work.. I must please the elites who seek to destabilize the first world, as to weaken it's people's resistance to the changes the weirdo money interests want to make. White straight males must be taken down, because they are historically the only people organized, decent as a whole, and strong enough to forge a strong middle class where millions of people with self worth all live a satisfying life, with retirements and high standards of living. I know dear master's this isn't the future world you want, with all that decency and all those healthy homes, so I stand here to speak against God's will, and hail Satan and praise Satan and give me that next big role please."

That's what she said. Literally.

This shit is heavy as fuck and non-stop from every direction.

Dude, there was a commercial for a pill that lowers your risk of getting aids. There was a dude bringing a tranny home to meet his family and a gay male couple out on the town. All spouting bullshit about being "safe" and other sjw shit.

I was like... this is literally I mean fucking literally a commercial for unprotected gay sex!! The pill doesn't stop aids, the shit was called prep or something? But it was quite literally a commercial for gay and tranny sex. There was no call for abstinence or even condoms. Nope. Just start taking this pill so when you fuck a tranny or another dude you wont get aids so easily. Maybe. But you still might get it.

I've had enough of this bullshit. And that was literally the straw. The people who live that way and who promote it are sick.

It's not enough to just be okay with minding your own business. You have to be supportive and even complimentary of the shit these people are into. It all such a fucked up way of life. So destructive.

These race hustlers all have the same thing in common, everything they say is dripping in condescension.

I'm reminded of some idiot woman who had to take a selfie with the pilot or co-pilot because it was a woman of color. Like how could a woman of color ever attain a career, what a miracle. Then she suggests that all pilots should be women of color. This type of backwards thinking is considered progressive.

Right.

Ffs that pilot isn't a damn novelty. They are a human being.

This shit is heavy as fuck and non-stop from every direction.

Dude, there was a commercial for a pill that lowers your risk of getting aids. There was a dude bringing a tranny home to meet his family and a gay male couple out on the town. All spouting bullshit about being "safe" and other sjw shit.

I was like... this is literally I mean fucking literally a commercial for unprotected gay sex!! The pill doesn't stop aids, the shit was called prep or something? But it was quite literally a commercial for gay and tranny sex. There was no call for abstinence or even condoms. Nope. Just start taking this pill so when you fuck a tranny or another dude you wont get aids so easily. Maybe. But you still might get it.

I've had enough of this bullshit. And that was literally the straw. The people who live that way and who promote it are sick.

It's not enough to just be okay with minding your own business. You have to be supportive and even complimentary of the shit these people are into. It all such a fucked up way of life. So destructive.

Yep.

I saw that, I think. It's social engineering and REGRESSIVE. Progressive social engineering is regressive for society. Do not repress deviency for the good of good; do not let the normal family dynamic that created society continue on; encourage women to fully engage their regressive, immature sexual desires that basically has them all at the level of bonobos.

REGRESSION

Last edited:
I don't think that's true. The stereotype of black men as violent leads to them being profiled in situations that get them killed or incarcerated more often. On the other hand black women surpass them in educational achievement
bwdegchart.jpg

So they're more likely to get a degree at all levels and less likely to be incarcerated and killed, really sounds like they're better off to me. Don't want to minimize their problems necessarily and I would agree that gay black men have it worse than straight black men.

thought they were all AAs.

If you are in hollywood you are pretty much forced to vomit generic left talking points or you risk losing your career

Because society has for hundreds of years been trending toward justice, fairness, and equality of opportunity: not by coincidence, but by concerted effort by persons of talent, compassion, and principle.

Some of us will keep trying to improve the lives of our fellow citizens. And others like you - just like those who opposed abolition, who opposed suffrage, who opposed civil rights, who opposed labor rights, who opposed freedom of religion, who opposed gay rights - will continue to say "tough luck, don't make me think, you're hurrrrrting society!"

To which we respond: fuck off and get bent. We'll do it without you.

Your one of those weird whites who worships other people. Huh?
Being mentally impaired is part of the package deal. Being normal, able-bodied, sane, "unbroken", is not.

These are a people who get jealous of the power, stability of thought and self-confidence possessed by those whom they deem to be "straight" individuals (in more meanings, than just the one). They seek to remedy their own unstable, unhealthy state by taking out their frustration and self-loathing against the so-called "normal, privileged people", hoping to bring them down to their own level, so that they will feel more comfortable living in the muck.

At no point do they truly wish to attain this mythical state of harmonious balance, because it takes a lot of work and may realistically be unachievable for them. They're much more content in boiling in their own grease.

It is quite funny how many of such similar sub-cultures have developed in recent times, and how closely they follow each other in development. You could swap Hathaway with some incel guy, and they would be saying the same things, essentially. Instead of talking about "white" and "straight", he would be talking about "chads" and "normies", but it's all the same at the end of the day. A projection of one's own weakness and insecurity, towards the vilified "other", showing an utter incapacity for self-critique and self-improvement.

The hierarchy of oppression is crucial to all of such movements, even if they may differ in their perspective on who are truly the "oppressed".

Yeah they are all ill. So weird they have platform in west.

I've seen movie clips of her being a horny freak and also leaked nudes. I'd still fuck the shit out of her, but I'd smack her ass and punch her in the head after I was done.

You could do that during a lot of girls like it.

iu

iu

iu

Would you look at these fucking assholes. Hording all the privilege and giving none to Ellen Degenerate? They aren't even giving any privilege for Obama's daughters. Jesus Christ. People like these men need to be taken down a peg. Way too much privilege.

Well I'm a poor disabled black gay transgender woman, so I don't have to worry about anyone calling out my privilege.

The video of her speech is below, Straight privilege now? Im a poor black straight man so I guess I get a pass is this only for white straight people? I like how she said GENTLETHEM this getting out of hand.

On Saturday night at the 22nd annual Human Rights Campaign national dinner, 35-year-old actress&nbsp;Anne Hathaway was recognized for using her powerful voice to fight for LGBTQ equality.

Oceans 8 co-star Awkwafina, who called Hathaway “my friend and sister.”

“I think I’m probably walking around like most people right now. I’m pretty shell shocked by what I see every day, what I hear everyday,” said the star. “And I really don’t like to admit this, but I get scared.”

Speaking to the ladies, gentlemen and “gentlethem,”the Oscar winner denounced white, straight and cisgender privilege.

“It is important to acknowledge with the exception of [not] being a cisgender male, everything about how I was born has put me at the current center of a damaging and widely accepted myth,” she said.

“That myth is that gayness orbits around straightness, transgender orbits around cisgender, and that all races orbit around whiteness.”

She learned to reject this idea when she spent time with her older brother, who is gay, and the LGBTQ community.

“I appreciate this community because together we are not going to just question this myth, we are going to destroy it,” she told the crowd.

“Let’s tear this world apart and build a better one.”

HRC&nbsp;President Chad Griffin.">“Through her incredible talent and bold activism, Anne Hathaway uses her global platform to stand up for the LGBTQ community,” said HRC President Chad Griffin.

“From speaking out against discriminatory legislation targeting the LGBTQ community to her leadership on workplace equality for women, Anne is making a real difference in the lives of countless people around the globe.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...ight-privilege-awards-ceremony-144953277.html

To anyone thinking about watching the video: Hathaway doesn't show any cleavage. Don't waste your time, lads.

You're welcome;)

This Isnt Thread Worthy, imo, so i'm just going to tack it on here, after all its still Hollywood Bullshit.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...eptance-speech-as-viewers-howl-with-laughter/

the story, centres on her dropping the F - Bomb...... <GOT4> so what !!!!! but this shit.....

''I don't even believe in God, but i'm going to thank ''HER'' tonight...…... <Dany07> ….these fuckin' people''

I personally don't even believe Jesus existed, , but these cunts really just drop shit in like this to get a reaction to their agendas, how many god squad guy or gals consider God to be female?, I would've thought with current trends, they would be ''fluid''

I wonder if they would ever consider saying, as part of their speech, I want to thank Allah, she really came through from me tonight'' {<diva}

rant over. :)

Last edited:
Ah, yes. Cisnormative privilege is the best privilege. That's why 99% of us have it. Doesn't mean it's any sort of a leg up if the vast majority has it though. But hey, let's all renounce our joint advantages and bow down to the 1%. Not like we're not used to taking it in the arse from a different 1%, so why not indulge this tiny segment of the population as well? From now on I will identify as a lesbian trapped in a mans body in support of Mrs Hattaway.

Back