Television Anime and Manga v41

Anyone seen Violet Evergarden? It was on a bunch of a year end lists last year, but I didn't give a chance after the first 10 minutes
Pretty bland,forced myself to give it 3 episodes cause i liked the concept. It was dull though.

I heard good things about this fire force anime, anyone check it out?
If you liked Soul Eater (manga or anime) you'll like it

its just a battle shounen, but very fun to watch
I don't love the animation though
the directors do this weird thing where the cut to headon face shots of characters during interactions and its really distracting

What the hell happened to Diamond No Ace?

It used to be a great sports anime, with the generic characters but they were really likeable.

Just started the new season and it feels like Im watching a powerpoint presentation with sound effects, literally minutes an minutes of still shots with dramatic panning and zooms. The show seems to have lost its heart aswell.

What the hell happened to Diamond No Ace?

It used to be a great sports anime, with the generic characters but they were really likeable.

Just started the new season and it feels like Im watching a powerpoint presentation with sound effects, literally minutes an minutes of still shots with dramatic panning and zooms. The show seems to have lost its heart aswell.
no product I.G I guess

Can someone PM me links on where u guys are reading your manga online. The website I am using has been losing all the mangas I read n follow. It’s quite annoying :p

Wait, is Fire Force not about firefighters? I thought it was about firefighters.

Wait, is Fire Force not about firefighters? I thought it was about firefighters.
Nope, not at all. It's a shonen battle series where the characters are pyrokinetics of various flavors.

Soon.

unknown.png

And so it begins...

Sendo and Hoshi’s hobo adventures in Mexico. I’m excited. Will be hilarious!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back