Television Anime and Manga v41

Soon.

unknown.png
0ktgjc50_400x400.jpg

Ever wonder what a One Punch Man fighting game looks like?

You can't use Saitama

So i just started watching this anime called Tate no Yuusha..

Wth, where was this all this time? Its like one of the best ever.

Since casca been dealt with can we finally move on to killing godhand please?

Someone mentioned it in the last version of this thread. Very good anime probably the best new anime I've seen this year. Promised never land was close though.

If you haven't seen That time I got reincarnated as a slime check that out as well.

Yeah dude. Shield hero is pretty good. Check out the manga if you haven’t already.
Since casca been dealt with can we finally move on to killing godhand please?
Casca still has trauma though.

Skull Knight has tried before and failed to kill the God Hand(Femto and Void). So killing or even hurting them is quite the task.

Yeah dude. Shield hero is pretty good. Check out the manga if you haven’t already.

Skull Knight has tried before and failed to kill the God Hand(Femto and Void). So killing or even hurting them is quite the task.
I have to wonder whats going to happen next, is Skull Knight there to try get Guts to help him try kill the God Hand or is he there to just be like 'told your dumbass'.

Just finished this show called "Happy Sugar Life" and my lord it was fucked up.

Guts really has to buff up his power level to take on the godhand yeah

Guts really has to buff up his power level to take on the godhand yeah
True, but how does he pull it off in a way that makes sense? It wasn't that long ago(story wise) that the troll extermination happened and Guts could barley keep his sanity/even move around Slan when she just used the troll intestines as a host. Unless Danann or the Skull Knight know some way to maybe strengthen the armor.
Dang...The feels.

ms3AZQQ_d.jpg

True, but how does he pull it off in a way that makes sense? It wasn't that long ago(story wise) that the troll extermination happened and Guts could barley keep his sanity/even move around Slan when she just used the troll intestines as a host. Unless Danann or the Skull Knight know some way to maybe strengthen the armor.

think skull knight might have some kinda plan

something he cant do alone but with guts he might

Surreal to see Casca near her old self but the Trauma of Griffiths heinous act has now alienated the one who would take on the God for.

People in Berserk power up like crazy from relinquishing their humanity. The God Hand did it and so did Skull Knight (though we still don't know how). Guts will probably do it at some point.

Dang...The feels.

ms3AZQQ_d.jpg

Hmmmm...

So does this foreshadow that Guts will once again leave the crew just like he did with the original band? Maybe he'll go with Skull Knight on adventures and learn more about him along the way...

Anyways, surprised nobody here is talking about Chainsaw Man......

People in Berserk power up like crazy from relinquishing their humanity. The God Hand did it and so did Skull Knight (though we still don't know how). Guts will probably do it at some point.

Skull knight is implied to have overused berserk armor. If i remember correctly the witch said the last person before guts who used berserk armor kept fighting till his blood literally ran out.

Though how he got magic powers is a mystery

Hmmmm...

So does this foreshadow that Guts will once again leave the crew just like he did with the original band? Maybe he'll go with Skull Knight on adventures and learn more about him along the way...

Anyways, surprised nobody here is talking about Chainsaw Man......
Some dudes in here follow Chainsaw Man. There was some talk about it in the previous thread.

Just finished this show called "Happy Sugar Life" and my lord it was fucked up.

I'm always on the lookout for psychological/horror anime ever since I watched Higurashi years ago. Is Happy Sugar Life actually any good or is it just BS?

Back