Anime and Manga v39

Can't believe I got into anime at my age and stage of my life. It makes no sense, but I guess it's my one down time activity for myself. What anime you guys looking forward to in 2018?

Can't wait for...

Seven Deadly Sins Season 2 - Jan2018?
Gintama - Silver Soul Arc - Jan2018?
Boku no Hero Academia Season 3 - Apr2018?
Attack on Titan Season 3 - Jul2018?
One Punch Man Season 2 - GIVE US A DATE!!!!!

Code Geass season 3

So Netflix released a live-action version of Erased. Probably been mentioned on here.

This year's Berserk season finished in May. We'll get the next 12 episodes next year. It's been fantastic, absolutely no deviation from the manga and a great score.

I'm loving it. The first season was a bit shaky and I wasn't sure how good it would be but as it went on it just got better and better.

What streaming services do any of you use for English dubs?

Fuuuuuck. Vol 39? Damn bois, its been a long trip.

How yall doing?

I recently watched Spirted Away for the first time in yeeeeears. Still holds up, great film. Rewatched Mononoke too, still the goat Ghibli film imo.

I'm loving it. The first season was a bit shaky and I wasn't sure how good it would be but as it went on it just got better and better.
I remember the scene where he stepped in against the goat monster when it was about to attack Caska. Just like the manga, even the way his cloak floats protectively above her and the shadow, etc. Gave me chills, epic. Such a great story and the anime is finally linear and true to the manga instead of just rehashing stuff.

I am looking forward to more scenes like 'they're not your kind of elves, THEY'RE MY KIND'

And the scene where he attacks the elf nest when he's on fire or something, monstrous.

Psh+nothing+man+_c2d0b200e3c0757cac045c4c89566f0a.jpg

This year's Berserk season finished in May. We'll get the next 12 episodes next year. It's been fantastic, absolutely no deviation from the manga and a great score.

i meant the manga is back. there's no confirmation on if the anime is cancelled or not but the bolded has me confused because the main complaints were horrid animation and deviation from the source.

Last edited:
<{vega}>

Wow that chapter was a tease. Wonder if that little 'battle' in the dream is a prelude to how it will play out between Gatts and Griffith at the end.
Perhaps.

I just want Guts to take Griffith’s head clean off when they finally throw down. By the way the “Griffith did nothing wrong” is a joke/meme.

Berserk is supposed to have a happy ending so Guts has to get back at Griffith in some fashion. We shall see...in 2030 at this rate.

Back