Anime and Manga v39

The hiatus for HxH manga is finally over, until the next one

Hopefully he can get the Dark continent arc done relatively soon.

And by soon, I mean within the next few years.

That OPM chapter was absurd, it was almost an entire volume.

Watched Youjo Senki and Kakegurui both fantastic anime.
I just gave the Kakegurui manga a shot and noped out after just two pages. But before I consign it to the dustbin I wanted to ask: is the whole thing absurd, or is it just the opening? Because the likelyhood of a royal flush in five card poker is like 1 in 650k, or a 0.000154% chance. It's not something that happens with skill, being a good gambler doesn't mean you get straight flushes all the time.

Caught up on ToG after not reading it for 5 or 6 months. Was really hoping Urek and White would throw down

I'm trying to find this aniem that came out a few years ago. I think it came out around the same time as attack on titan. all I remember is a train. Looked kinda like steam punk almost. The budget looked high. Just saw the trailer, not the anime. I thought it had a similar name to attack on titan

I'm trying to find this aniem that came out a few years ago. I think it came out around the same time as attack on titan. all I remember is a train. Looked kinda like steam punk almost. The budget looked high. Just saw the trailer, not the anime. I thought it had a similar name to attack on titan
was it this the trailer u talking about

This trailer gave me a tingling hardening feeling down in my pants. Seriously, this looks fucking BADASS!!!

Ballroom is done. Decent ending and started reading the comments. Apparently the anime overtook the manga ala GoT. No word if the author's going to continue. Now I'm sad.

This trailer gave me a tingling hardening feeling down in my pants. Seriously, this looks fucking BADASS!!!

The manga is really good From where I left off reading it last that trailer looks great

Ballroom is done. Decent ending and started reading the comments. Apparently the anime overtook the manga ala GoT. No word if the author's going to continue. Now I'm sad.
Wait the manga or anime? If it's the latter that ended then I see no reason why the former couldn't/shouldn't continue since stuff like this has happened before(FMA being a rather well known/notorious example).

Wait the manga or anime? If it's the latter that ended then I see no reason why the former couldn't/shouldn't continue since stuff like this has happened before(FMA being a rather well known/notorious example).
I read something about poor health as the reason. Probably just a rumor. Mangakas and sickness(overwork?)goes hand in hand.

I read something about poor health as the reason. Probably just a rumor. Mangakas and sickness(overwork?)goes hand in hand.
I remember the manga going on hiatus for basically all of last year. Let me see if I can find the author notes...

...hmm, looks like I can't find them, but there was a gap of more than a year between releases. And it wasn't a scanlation issue, it was the author being off. I swear I remember it was due to illness but can't find where I saw that. I hope they're able to maintain their health; it's one of my favorite ongoing series and I've been catching up buying the english-language volumes.

Last edited:
I remember the manga going on hiatus for basically all of last year. Let me see if I can find the author notes...

...hmm, looks like I can't find them, but there was a gap of more than a year between releases. And it wasn't a scanlation issue, it was the author being off. I swear I remember it was due to illness but can't find where I saw that. I hope their able to maintain their health; it's one of my favorite ongoing series and I've been catching up buying the english-language volumes.
Have you watched/read Bakuman? The lives of aspiring mangakas is pretty hardcore.

Have you watched/read Bakuman? The lives of aspiring mangakas is pretty hardcore.
Yup. I quite enjoyed it. I tried rereading it again but found it wasn't something that holds up on repeat reads. Not that I disliked it, but the magic was gone after knowing where everything went and how it worked out.

Can't believe I got into anime at my age and stage of my life. It makes no sense, but I guess it's my one down time activity for myself. What anime you guys looking forward to in 2018?

Can't wait for...

Seven Deadly Sins Season 2 - Jan2018?
Gintama - Silver Soul Arc - Jan2018?
Boku no Hero Academia Season 3 - Apr2018?
Attack on Titan Season 3 - Jul2018?
One Punch Man Season 2 - GIVE US A DATE!!!!!

Back