Anime and Manga v36

Yeah but other than Hacchi I don't know any other Fishman that would have the type for history with the Strawhats that would just them being invited by Luffy , plus Hacchi is nowhere near formidable as Jinbe would be to the strength of the crew.
Is Jinbe still a member of the Warlords or was he expelled?

Is Jinbe still a member of the Warlords or was he expelled?

He officially resigned during Marineford. After Luffy and the Impel down escapees lands from the sky Jinbe saves all the DF users that went into the water and then let's Sengoku know that he resigned.

He officially resigned during Marineford. After Luffy and the Impel down escapees lands from the sky Jinbe saves all the DF users that went into the water and then let's Sengoku know that he resigned.

Pretty much this. Sengoku saw him in league with the Impel Down escapees and took it as a sign of his resignation which Jinbe soon confirmed.

So, I've gotten sucked back into One Piece (at least the lore for now) again and something I realized about the Shichibukai.

Where the fuck is Mihawk's crew? Jinbei had the Fishmen pirates until him and Arlong had their split, Boa you could argue it's her entire island and her role as Shichibukai from what I remember is handed down to the leader of said island all the time, Moriah HAD a crew killed off by Kaido that he later replaced, Doflamingo had his "family", Blackbeard/Crocodile also had crew... Mihawk and Kuma are the only two I can think of you never see a reference to their "crew"...

Really liking the DC Arc in HxH especially since it seems Kuripika is the protagonist of the arc

Always liked his character better than Gon and Killua

So, I've gotten sucked back into One Piece (at least the lore for now) again and something I realized about the Shichibukai.

Where the fuck is Mihawk's crew? Jinbei had the Fishmen pirates until him and Arlong had their split, Boa you could argue it's her entire island and her role as Shichibukai from what I remember is handed down to the leader of said island all the time, Moriah HAD a crew killed off by Kaido that he later replaced, Doflamingo had his "family", Blackbeard/Crocodile also had crew... Mihawk and Kuma are the only two I can think of you never see a reference to their "crew"...

Even when Zoro trained with him he seemed to be living in seclusion , makes you wonder if he was just a lone traveling swordsman or if he was a powerful fists mate line Zoro or Rayleigh.

Anyways for this chapter super stoked about Jinbe joining the crew , although I hope Big mam didn't take too much from him , going to be annoyed if he gets mutilated for Joining the Strawhats

Even when Zoro trained with him he seemed to be living in seclusion , makes you wonder if he was just a lone traveling swordsman or if he was a powerful fists mate line Zoro or Rayleigh.

Anyways for this chapter super stoked about Jinbe joining the crew , although I hope Big mam didn't take too much from him , going to be annoyed if he gets mutilated for Joining the Strawhats
I could see Jinbe getting a couple scars but nothing more I doubt.

The whole roulette thing reminded me if these pictures all of a sudden.

latest

latest

They're very old Nami concept from WAAAAAY back. They were in some of the Color Walks.

I honestly could see him losing an Army or Leg, he would still be powerful bit his swimming would be diminished.

I honestly could see him losing an Army or Leg, he would still be powerful bit his swimming would be diminished.

Which in turn affects the whole discussion of Nami eating a fruit and the crew losing a swimmer.

Edit: As for Mihawk, I don't think he's ever HAD crew. I think he just fought every strong swordsman he came across which more than likely resulted in him killing a few high ranking marines.

@JBSchroeds

Yay or nay to version 37 should this reach 1000 ? Or with the new forum layout is exceeding 1000 good ?

Got a new KSKM chapter after almost a month off. Shouldn't complain, but the release rate had been super fast and then nothing for a while stings. Fun fight so far.
@JBSchroeds

Yay or nay to version 37 should this reach 1000 ? Or with the new forum layout is exceeding 1000 good ?
Eh, I might as well make another one. Been doing it for nearly six years now.

So Kubo finally made the I'm rubber and your glue power? Good for him.

As for One Piece these New World arcs seem to be missing something. Not quite sure what it is.

So Kubo finally made the I'm rubber and your glue power? Good for him.

As for One Piece these New World arcs seem to be missing something. Not quite sure what it is.

The New world Arcs are better appreciated on marathon reads the second go around if you have the time.

The New world Arcs are better appreciated on marathon reads the second go around if you have the time.
Can't bring myself to do it. The Fishman Island arc feels about 100 chapters too long. Dressrosa ran into that same problem.

Can't bring myself to do it. The Fishman Island arc feels about 100 chapters too long. Dressrosa ran into that same problem.

They are long but I appreciate Oda trying it to be Grand Arcs.

Got a new KSKM chapter after almost a month off. Shouldn't complain, but the release rate had been super fast and then nothing for a while stings. Fun fight so far.

Eh, I might as well make another one. Been doing it for nearly six years now.

fb688591d4a500029af2feaa8581f3ea.jpg

Please don't take away our discussion sanctuary JBS. :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back