Anime and Manga v36

KonoSuba will be airing its second season in January. I can't be the only one looking forward to it.

New Berserk chapter.

The translation is painful to read.

Dunno if any of you here are gamers but this August there's an Attack on Titan game coming out for PS4/Vita/PS3, and a Berserk game coming out next year. Both are made by the company that makes the Samurai/Dynasty Warriors games but these won't play like those.

Dunno if any of you here are gamers but this August there's an Attack on Titan game coming out for PS4/Vita/PS3, and a Berserk game coming out next year. Both are made by the company that makes the Samurai/Dynasty Warriors games but these won't play like those.

Saw on Destructoid. Might get Berserk. Also, I kind of loath to admit it, but I've grown to like the new layout now that all of my old messages, posts, and everything else is all organized.

Saw on Destructoid. Might get Berserk. Also, I kind of loath to admit it, but I've grown to like the new layout now that all of my old messages, posts, and everything else is all organized.

I'm getting that Attack on Titan game for sure. Looks really fun. Never read/watched Berserk but I probably should.

The new layout has grown on me now. Still think the old one is GOAT though.

I'd be down with the new layout more if they bring back the option to Subscribe to threads. It's a bit more work to manually search otherwise.

I'd be down with the new layout more if they bring back the option to Subscribe to threads. It's a bit more work to manually search otherwise.
You can subscribe, it's just changed names to "watched". Scroll to the top right corner and click "watch thread" and it'll show up in your notifications.

The only part of the new layout I really don't like is the smileys: they suck. The old ones were way better.

You can subscribe, it's just changed names to "watched". Scroll to the top right corner and click "watch thread" and it'll show up in your notifications.

The only part of the new layout I really don't like is the smileys: they suck. The old ones were way better.

100% agree. The new smileys aren't bad per se, but they look like the kind of stuff that'd be used on a kid website. Not sure what kind I'd use.

been watching hero academia, black lagoon and one piece over the last couple of days/weeks.

Ahh! Cool. That will make my lurking a bit easier.

lead_large.png

It's sadly very unlikely, but I'd LOVE to see an anime of Love is Hard For Otaku. It's just so fucking hilarious and feels so much more realistic in nerd character depiction than damn near anything else I've come across since most exaggerate the whole concept to all hell.

The new Vinland Saga chapter was really good.

Golden Kamuy

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/golden-kamuy-r16663

Haven't even finished the first chapter yet and already want a fucking anime of this. As usual, I'd like your thoughts on it JBS given you're the "Authorita" we have to "Respect".

Edit: I can definitely see why this won the Taisho Award. The art is incredible and the amount of cultural historical detail is excellent.

Last edited:
So Dragon Ball super is in full tilt with this new Black Goku ARC/ The Return of Future Trunks. It's starting the get interesting and the Animation has been good the last few episodes. Interested to see how this all pans out.

While not technically anime, it does elicit the same reaction:

"Just what the hell did I just see?"

Back