Anime and Manga v31

Would ignore mal. That place is a weeaboo cesspool with the shittiest tastes.

New Koe no Katachi!!!

Fuck... it all backfired.

That was just depressing. :icon_sad: Feel bad for Ueno, Sahara, but especially Ishida since no one in his position deserves to have all of that shit dog piled on him. And something about Mashiba always rubbed me the wrong. Kind of like he has a black and white mentality where once a bully always a bully sort of thing and doesn't let things go.

Definitely felt bad for Ueno there.

I used to think Mashiba was a bro but he's been suspicious in the last two chapters.

That was just depressing. :icon_sad: Feel bad for Ueno, Sahara, but especially Ishida since no one in his position deserves to have all of that shit dog piled on him. And something about Mashiba always rubbed me the wrong. Kind of like he has a black and white mentality where once a bully always a bully sort of thing and doesn't let things go.

Mashiba is a mystery. He sees himself as an outsider, and he probably punched Ishida because he doesn't care for him and got permission to do so. Who knows what he'll really do, it all really depends on his past and how far he was bullied.

Hopefully Ueno remains a strong girl, she really was trying to change and regretted not being able to help Ishida. Too bad it was too late and Ishida imploded from all the mental/emotional pressure.

Sahara needs to stick up for herself as well. Ishida said some truth when concerning the others, he only needed to phrase it better.

Nishimiya and Yuzuru are going to be there for him though, and hopefully get him back on his feet.

Ha beat you

Anyways great chapter , sucks that it is on break next week . Saiga showing how dominating he can be and also a ruthless side I did not expect

Ha beat you

Anyways great chapter , sucks that it is on break next week . Saiga showing how dominating he can be and also a ruthless side I did not expect

Saiga is such a wild card. He's currently acting as if the Sunset is more important than even his own daughter. Even though he was willing to help in the retrieval of Miu and ultimately the fall of a powerful ally in Jenezad. Someone who would've been a huge player in the current battle.

Did Shigure smack her own ass to insult Saiga when she got away from him?

Good chapter! Shiba got beat really quick, but atleast Nijimma was able to install the virus and so now we have Shigure,Alex,Diego Roaming around the Yami Island/Base, Hayato is on his way and most osnf members switched sides and Ogata is a wild card. But most importantly, Kushinada has to deal with Guru Rahman who proved with his strike that he is EASILY at the same level as Kushinada and above the standard of Ryo/Hachiou/Osnf masters. So...Kushinada is screwed here!

Now we have to see how what Senzuis roll is in the eternal sunset and what else can Diego/Alex as well as Shigure do until Hayato gets there.

Did Shigure smack her own ass to insult Saiga when she got away from him?

Good chapter! Shiba got beat really quick, but atleast Nijimma was able to install the virus and so now we have Shigure,Alex,Diego Roaming around the Yami Island/Base, Hayato is on his way and most osnf members switched sides and Ogata is a wild card. But most importantly, Kushinada has to deal with Guru Rahman who proved with his strike that he is EASILY at the same level as Kushinada and above the standard of Ryo/Hachiou/Osnf masters. So...Kushinada is screwed here!

Now we have to see how what Senzuis roll is in the eternal sunset and what else can Diego/Alex as well as Shigure do until Hayato gets there.

Rahman full strength hasn't been displayed yet, but knowing Kushinada she might have more up her sleeve still. I certainly didn't think she'd be able to take on most of the Ryozanpaku Masters... well not as effortlessly.

I'm also wondering what is Shigure's full strength. She was able to hold off the Haichou Executioner Blade on her own, while giving a way of escape for both Kenichi and Miu. She has to be very formidable now that she has her new blade, possibly one of the stronger Ryozanpaku Masters... as long she's equipped with a proper weapon of course. And yes... she smacked her ass and stuck out her tongue to insult Saiga.

Wouldn't doubt Senzui being the one behind the Eternal Sunset. He seems to be the more ruthless out of Satomi's masters.

I really like that we have no idea what is going to really happen yet because of all the flip flopping. Saiga's behavior like K1 said makes him a big wild card , I really don't know if this is all an act if if he is truly adamant , the key in revealing all this will be Senzui. I think he is the big mastermind behind the things and I think he is influencing Saigai's movements behind the scenes.

Rahman full strength hasn't been displayed yet, but knowing Kushinada she might have more up her sleeve still. I certainly didn't think she'd be able to take on most of the Ryozanpaku Masters... well not as effortlessly.

I'm also wondering what is Shigure's full strength. She was able to hold off the Haichou Executioner Blade on her own, while giving a way of escape for both Kenichi and Miu. She has to be very formidable now that she has her new blade, possibly one of the stronger Ryozanpaku Masters... as long she's equipped with a proper weapon of course. And yes... she smacked her ass and stuck out her tongue to insult Saiga.

Wouldn't doubt Senzui being the one behind the Eternal Sunset. He seems to be the more ruthless out of Satomi's masters.

I thought her ace in the hole was her telling Saiga to launch the rocket which was stopped thanks to combined efforts of Shiba/Shigure and Nijimma no? I mean, as soon as Nijimma installed the virus and Shigure took out the control room scientiest, Saiga lost the ability to contact Kushinada and the giant nuclear rocket from the base stopped its launching process.

So now we Diego and Alexander roaming around on the island+Okamoto and Shigure are still out there. I wonder if Alex and Diego can work together, they might be able to damage Saiga since they are both grapplers and Saiga seems like a kickboxer. But yeah I thought it was funny how Shigure was giving Saiga sexy insults :icon_chee :icon_twis

Now we have to wonder what Senzuis rolls is in all of this+ is Master Mike still alive? If so, would he be able to beat Hongo, now that Hongo has been damaged by Saiga?

So I was watching Netflix when all of a sudden

PL7HWip.png

My manga list is relatively incomplete, but simply because there's not enough I've read of each genre to constitute being on a "top" list even if they technically are the fourth best whatever series I've ever read. I tried not to repeat the same series' in each list, unless I feel that particular series did something exceptionally well in more than one way(for example, I enjoyed both the drama elements and the SoL elements in FMP but might not have enjoyed the drama elements as much as the SoL elements in another series). There may also be series' which I enjoyed more overall, but for different reasons - such as Now and Then, Here and There vs Shiki. Overall, Now and Then, Here and There was better than Shiki but Shiki did the horror elements better, so it's above it on the horror list. The same goes for shows such as EVA, which I believe did an action/adventure part fairly well but failed on the drama or psychological parts.

Top Anime
  • Action/Adventure
    1. Code Geass
    2. Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    3. Space Battleship Yamato 2199
    4. Evangelion
    5. Madoka
  • Drama/Mystery
    1. Welcome to the N.H.K.
    2. Baccano!
    3. Now and Then, Here and There
    4. Code Geass
    5. Space Brothers
  • Fantasy
    1. Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    2. Guardian of the Sacred Spirit
    3. Katanagatari
    4. The Twelve Kingdoms
    5. Fate/Zero
  • Horror
    1. Shiki
    2. Now and Then, Here and There
  • Slice of Life/Romance/Comedy
    1. Welcome to the N.H.K.
    2. Full Metal Panic!
    3. Waiting in the Summer
    4. The Devil is a Part Timer
    5. The Tatami Galaxy
  • Sci-Fi
    1. Space Battleship Yamato 2199
    2. Toward the Terra
    3. Planetes
    4. Ghost in the Shell
    5. Darker than Black
  • Sports
    1. Ping Pong
    2. Ace of Diamond
    3. Chihayafuru
    4. Kuroko's Basketball
    5. Giant Killing

Top Manga
  • Action/Adventure
  • Drama/Mystery
  • Fantasy
  • Horror
  • Slice of Life/Romance/Comedy
  • Sci-Fi
  • Sports

I'll finish my manga list later today.

eagerly awaiting Takun's Top 10 Hentai and Echi list.

Well bible black takes #1 on the hentai list...and that's all you need to know

Yea quit living in the past Takun, BB is like ten years old or something

So? it's withstood the test of time, BB has better animation then H's coming out this year + it's UN-censored which is hard to come by.

Back