Anime and Manga v31

I'm liking that Tokyo Ghoul did exactly what I wanted it to do and focused on the MC integrating into the ghoul society rather than it turning into a battle shounen. It might sooner or later, but at least I got what I wanted for a little while.

206ikup.jpg

I did not expect a Tor reference from Zankyou no Terror. The use of thermite is worthy of a Mythbusters episode.

I did not expect a Tor reference from Zankyou no Terror. The use of thermite is worthy of a Mythbusters episode.

Watanabe has clearly done his research.

Despite that, there was a ton of exposition this episode in explaining the answer to the riddle. It's obvious they tried to make it seem as natural as possible, but if it were any less natural it'd have been just really boring. Death Note definitely made the games between Light and L early on natural seeming, so I'm hoping they improve a little more on that front.

New Koe no Katachi ESP!!!

Chapter 46: Nagatsuka Tomohiro

Hospital----------------

Nagatsuka's thoughts: We still have no idea on when Ishida will regain consciousness.

As I walked around in the waiting room, one more question loomed over...

What can I do for him?

It bothers me sitting around, waiting, and doing nothing!

Nagatsuka hurries towards Ishida's room, but catches Ueno by the door... unnerving Nagatsuka.

He decides to hide by the corner and spots Nishimiya heading towards Ishida's room.

Nagatsuka: Uh, Nishi... Ni-Nishimiya-san wait!

But stops, unsettled.

Nagatsuka's thoughts: Not again...

Nishimya knocks on the door...

Ueno opens the door and realizes its Nishimiya.

Ueno:So you brought flowers, huh? Thanks, now I'll take care of them, so you can go home.

Oh by the way, your hair looks horrible. Goodbye, darling.

Nagatsuka turned the corner and rushed towards the door. And tries to pry the door open...

Nagatsuka: It won't... open. Dammit, she locked it!

Oh didn't know you were here Nishimiya-san. Mind if we take a walk. Ont the way, I'll invite you to something to drink.

Nishimiya writes: Hi.

Nagatsuka: Oh, I forgot.

Nagatsuka begins to write what he just said...

Nagatsuka: Here you go.

Nishimiya nods...

Nagatsuka: Excellent, follow me.

Cafeteria------------

Nagatsuka writes: You shouldn't feel bad for not being on good terms with Ueno, Nishimiya-san.

Nishimiya disagrees and asks why...

Nagatsuka writes: What, why did I say that? Well, I heard that you, Ueno, and others... Didn't get along in the past.

Nishimiya writes: I've been a burden to everyone.

Ueno and I were in the same class , and we sat very close to each other. In the beginning she treated me well. But, it was my fault, that her friendship with the others changed. And after I left, I suppose other things occurred.

Nagatsuka writes: Hey, you don't have to feel as if it were your fault.

If only, just look at me. Not so long ago, I was called "pig" and "curly", everyday by a bunch of bullies. And you know what happened to everyone of them?

Now they seem a thousand times worse than I. Showing off ridiculous trends. And acting in a matter much stupider than I.

It doesn't matter if you fake being a pure and innocent girl, when deep inside you abuse of others on a whim!!!

There's no such thing as the perfect person! So there is nothing else but accept who you really are!

Nishimiya writes: You're very brave, Nagatsuka-kun. You are truly amazing.

Nagatsuka writes: Ah, you're making me blush. But seriously, now I am much, much better off than those other guys. You should try and be a bit more like me...

He starts to remember when he froze in front of Ueno...

Nagatsuka: Yeah... a bit more like me...

Past-------------

Student: Nagatsuka always to be alone.

Nagatsuka: Eh? What do you mean by that?

Student: You don't have a single friend, right?

Nagatsuka: Eh? Of course I do.

... Repeats the same all the way to Ishida

Nagatsuka: Eh? Of course I do. Hiroshi, Takashi, Masashi, Satoshi, Hisashi, Yasushi...

Present--------------

Nagatsuka writes: Even when dealing with someone like me, Shouya is capable of being my friend. Thanks to him, for the very first time in my life I know what its like to have a true friend in my life...

You know Shouya told me... there was no way to film the movie if you weren't in it... and that's because, to him, you're someone very special.

Nagatsuka writes: Why did you decide to take your own life, Nishimiya-san?

Nishimiya writes: Because I tore apart the friendship everyone had struggled to build.

Nagatsuka writes: Do you mean... at the bridge?

Nishimiya writes: I mean everything.

What can I do to make up for all the damage that I've caused?

Nagatsuka writes: I was just thinking in that... I should do something for Yashou, as long as he's unconscious. But I don't have a single idea on what that could be.

Nishimya responds and surprises Nagatsuka...

Nishimiya writes: How about we continue the production of the movie, with everyone?

Hospital Announcement: We inform you that visiting hours are about over. Please, we ask you to prepare your things and exit the building.

Nagatsuka: Dammit! We haven't been able to visit Yashou. Now that I think about it, Nishimiya-san wasn't even...

Yuzuru: No issue, she'll get her opportunity.

Nagatsuka: Yuzuru, how long have you been here?!

Yuzuru: I had nothing else to do.

Lets go sister.

Nishimiya gives her goodbyes.

Nagatsuka: S-see you later Nishimiya-san!

As they leave...

Nagatsuka: The production... the movie!

As he ponders, he spots Ueno and gets shaken.

Nagatsuka: I'm very brave, I'm very brave, I'm very brave.

Hey you! I've decided to continue the production of the movie! Lets all work on it together!

Ueno: And what does that have to do with me? In any case, I'm not interested.

Nagatsuka: Jeez, I still have this. I should return it to her.

He starts to read their conversation...

Nagatsuka reads: How about we continue the production of the movie, with everyone?

How about you let me take care of what Ishida-kun was doing?

Nagatsuka: If I remember correctly, they were some chores... like obtaining some partners.

Nagatsuka reads: What can I do to make up for all the damage that I've caused?

Yuzuru: What's going on?

Nagatsuka: Can I go with you two? Oh right, you forgot this.

Nagatsuka hands over the notebook...

Nishimiya reads: What can I do to make up for all the damage I've caused?

Then we'll do it all with everyone!

In spite of still being the prideful, coward he's always been, they both take a step forward, once more.

Last edited:
Hellsing is crap. But, like pretty much anything in these threads, that's just one man's opinion.

And yes, I lost a bet to Takun (DAMNIT TAKUN!!!!!!!!).

Damn...Takun's one mean dude.

The Parasyte live action movie finally got a trailer:

[YT]amMR_8YDJgc&list=UUhlSCB_3aMZQikMF65ZaNPQ[/YT]

looks great! one of my favorite horror manga.

Can't see cuz I am on mobile but is it Japanese or American?

Japanese. It looks to be pretty faithful to the manga, at least with what's shown.

I'm not going to be around much tomorrow so I'm going to put up the new thread now. Will edit with the link in a minute.

Anime and Manga v32

What's interesting about this chapter is that Saiga was actually part of the One Shadow Nine Fists already so even then he and the Elder didn't see eye to eye , which makes me wonder when did he turn to the Path of the Killing Fists, and it seems that the Elder's of the Kureimisago are the True "Yami" and the true driving force behind Senzui , and I think they also made an appearance in a flash back for Kanou Shou during the DofD as well as for Sakkaki during his flashback to his days with Houngou. I want to care about the Senzui character but his appearance was so abrupt that you just don't have that connection with him being a central villain despite him being the killer of Mui's mother, just feels like a plot device that wasn't executed smoothly. He is not as bad of a character as say the mess that the Kaguya Character is in Naruto but isn't much better in terms of depth either.

Such a shame that she truly fell for it. Terrible way for her to believe she died at the hands of her beloved and who knows if she saw the mask tear. And if she fell for it, the others must have as well... besides the Elder.

They probably saw Okamoto as formidable master, but probably not Saiga.

Sorry for the late reply but I have to ask...

What is the point of world war 3 now that Senzui was able to end the kuremisago friction???

I mean, why is he taking orders from those old geezers? Are those guys at the Hayato/Ganosuke level???

Seven more posts to go guys. Don't be such cheating pussies, let's finish this one up.

Seven more posts to go guys. Don't be such cheating pussies, let's finish this one up.

Oh is it a 1000 post type thing!????

If so, I am still wondering about Senzuis plans and why he is starting world war 3 since now that he has secured the Kuremisago village?

Why isn't anyone posting anymore!!!???

Back