Angry Joe Rogan goes crazy on a poor lady for telling him there's no such thing as Bondo Apes

Best part was Rogan, “where was she from?” Other dude, “Florida.” Rogan, “she’s dumb enough to live where hurricanes hit.”

damn joe went badly on her...roid rage maybe ? it was a bit too much.
A bit? About an ape? Toward what seems to be a pretty nice lady?

That Rogan was completely wrong is irrelevant in this. It's just not acceptable behavior. A complete cunt.

I mean there is a Bili Ape/Bondo Ape and they are bigger than regular chimps. May not be a completely new species but a sub species. Just like there's many different breeds of Pitbulls and they look completely different and vary in size depending on that breed but it is still a dog/pitbull.

It's fun to hear old I don't give a f*ck Rogan lol.
And you are as wrong as Rogan. Why not google before posting nonsense?

As much I think Joe is an idiot, I think he has good stand up.

His Man Show partner, Doug Stanhope though is much better and one of my favorites. Stanhope is a diamond in the rough but he is just terrible at marketing himself. He gets off too much on being very course and it limits his marketability. The guy is a straight up genius. The best three comics of the current generation in my opinion are Chappelle, Louis C.K, and Stanhope. Burr can be very good but his material isn't as deep as the previous three. The previous three often talk about very serious topics in kind of an en-lighting sort of way but Burr is very superficial. I really like Patton as well but I would put him with Burr as funny by not thought provoking.

This is accurate. I’ve always said that Joe is a C level comic, with the aforementioned names as B level, and legendary guys like Prior, Murphy, Carlin, Hicks, etc. as the gold standard A-level. Joe isn’t necessarily terrible, but he’s not among the best comedians performing today, although he gets to perform with them because they want his clout.

intro-1575577060.jpg

<BC1>

Last edited:
Can’t stand these “Oh yeah?! Well this YouTube video says” types. Not that I thought highly of Brogan before this.

Joe is a fuckin idiot,
<DontBelieve1>
plain and simple.
<escalate99>
His followers are a bunch of drunk lazy fisherman and Donalds.
<TheDonald>
Pathetic generation of jockstraps.

<{cruzshake}>
He cites CNN.com as a reliable source - proof that Joe is an undercover libtard on top of being a 5’6” manlet idiot
Oh please. He’s obviously anti science and too stupid to see that the bondo ape was just a qspiracy.

Fair enough, I just get triggered beyond belief when I hear these 3 letters
This isn't about CNN. National Geographic published it too. These things happen. Somebody thinks he discovered a new species and it turns out, no.

Look at the tiger. There used to be several subspecies. Now there are just two. A genetic study showed that there are only two subspecies. The mainland tiger (P. tigris tigris) and insular ones (P. tigris sondaica). Same thing with the lion. Now just two subspecies. African and Asian. The Barbary lion, just like the Siberian tiger, is still a thing as such. They are just not subspecies. Just populations.

Sometimes it's the reverse. It was believed there was just one species in the Boa genus. B. constrictor. Now we have cataloged 5 species. 3 mainland and 2 insular.

Einstein called the cosmic constant his biggest blunder. Some years ago I read that it seems Einstein was in fact wrong. That is, first right, then wrong. Maybe evidence since then has put the cosmic constant in doubt. I don't know. Nobody ever called Einstein an idiot for being wrong on this. And CNN isn't untrustworthy for publishing scientific findings that later turn out to be wrong.

CNN is horrible because of moronic shit like this:

Sorry for the rant.

I mean there is a Bili Ape/Bondo Ape and they are bigger than regular chimps. May not be a completely new species but a sub species. Just like there's many different breeds of Pitbulls and they look completely different and vary in size depending on that breed but it is still a dog/pitbull.

It's fun to hear old I don't give a f*ck Rogan lol.
So which is it’s? Sub species or breed mr science

So which is it’s? Sub species or breed mr science
Breed in dogs. They are all technically dogs but have different breeds. Pitbulls is a breed but still technically a dog. Compare dogs and tell me they are all the same. Compare dog breeds and tell me they are all the same. Compare Pitbull breeds and tell me there is no difference between them. That was the point I'm making. Technically they are still a chimp, but don't pretend there is no difference between bondo chimps vs regular chimps. The end.

And you are as wrong as Rogan. Why not google before posting nonsense?
I'm not saying they aren't chimps. If you were smarter you would be able to comprehend the point I'm making. Dur durr durr BuT tHeY aRe StiLl cHiMps durr durr durr.

Back