Angry Joe Rogan goes crazy on a poor lady for telling him there's no such thing as Bondo Apes

you are wrong if you think phd people can differentiate true from fake news better than the other guy. I live amongst them, they are the most naive and uninformed people I know and don't even use the net that much.
Depends on what the news is about.

Do PhD primatologists know more than the average person about real estate? Probably not, as they spend their whole time studying primatology. Do they know a lot about primates though? Absolutely yes.

The woman on the show is a primatologist giving her opinion on the existence or nonexistence of a primate species. She totally knows what she's talking about more than anyone else on the show.

It's impossible that the PhD people you pretend to live among are "the most naive and uninformed people" on the field they got their PhD in. It doesn't even make sense.

Lol there's a lot of shit like this on the internet showing Joe being a bully and jerk to people.
I remember there was a video from the early 2000s where he legit put a comedian in a guillotine choke right there in the comedy store because he didn't like how their debate was going.
And another video where he was being a dick to a woman outside of a club when they were debating women's rights issues.

It's not that Joe was wrong it's that when he starts losing control of a debate or conversation, or gets challenged he switches modes and becomes a total dick. You can tell he picked a lot of this shit up from growing up in Boston.

He's a lot different now. I think somewhere around the start of the podcast he started promoting himself as this chill enlightened dude. And would always talk about how important it is to be nice to people. And then he started acting on it

But there were a few times around the early podcast era where the old dick Joe would come back. Like when he flipped on redban, or bullied Steven crowder.
Sounds like he got some therapy. I can respect that. Usually ppl become more dicks with money while he's become less. Cool. Still a low grade intellect cant change that.

I remember there was a video from the early 2000s where he legit put a comedian in a guillotine choke right there in the comedy store because he didn't like how their debate was going.
And another video where he was being a dick to a woman outside of a club when they were debating women's rights issues.

I wanna see the first video!
As for the second incident, to be fair, that woman was being toxic and trying to intimidate him. He got triggered big time but he was also right imo

Back