• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Andy Ruiz jr vs Anthony Joshua June 1st Dazn

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the background, AJ looks like he is at a fucking party. What a dosser.

Anybody remember Corrie Sanders/Lamon Brewster? Anthony Joshua will be back.

I thought AJ was gonna bitch about the stoppage lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I got nothing against AJ and he'll be back, but kinda fun to muddy the waters like this. And props to Ruiz, he damn beat the hell out of AJ, when you come right down to it. I thought it was damn near a shutout, even the rounds he let AJ take off when he shouldn't have.

Welp, this was bound to happen at some point.

Boxing has this problem where these guys waste so much time in fights nobody gives a fuck about instead of giving people the big one and that's when bullshit like this happens. The amount of money AJ lost here probably can't be counted.

I'm hoping this can be turned into a positive for the division in the long run, Ruiz brings the Mexican fanbase and this opens things up. Right now it looks like we've lost what would have been the biggest HW fight since Lennox/Tyson though.

AJ looked terrible. Slow, sluggish, tentative, gassed, nervous.

LMAO the damage control has already begun

Dont matter how fat you look, speeds kills, speed kills. Andy Ruiz has the speed of the devil.
yes but AJ had zero head movement or chin, its not like Ruiz proved to be a killer. AJ was exposed as a muscled can.

Oh piss off lol. The guy got smacked around a ton and still kept fighting. Came back from Wlads best punch. Came back from Whytes best punch.

And has poor stamina and just quit. But by all means continue to irrationally attack posters for their thoughts.

Why was the stoppage dumb?

He waited so long AJ almost had his shit together again and then stopped it

Like stop it when he's rocked don't wait 30 seconds, ask him if he wants to and then stop it.

If you're saving him from himself then do it. Don't ask him if he wants out and THEN decide for him

iDK. He made 10 with Breeze and will make 10 more with Ortiz rematch and then at least 50mil for the Fury rematch. So 70million is still good money.

I'll be pulling for Ortiz. lol

50M for the Fury rematch, you think? What would Fury get? He'd (Fury) have to get 50/50 split, right?

This fucks things up

Because ruiz would get blasted by wilder

And fury stylistically would be tough for him

So aj has to win the rematch or it’s all fucked

Make it his McCall moment instead of his price/thompson moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back