• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Andy Ruiz jr vs Anthony Joshua June 1st Dazn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude. from what i saw it looked like aj couldn’t do anything

Thanks foe the 200 bucks mr ruiz!

Yeah but he waited until Joshua almost had his wits together again... and then stopped it

The timing made no sense.

Doesn't matter regardless. 4 KDs and the ref gave him more opportunities than he deserved. It was a complete destruction. Stoppage was dumb but it was justified
Why was the stoppage dumb?

Fucking loved this fighT, what a performance from Ruiz

Got to be happy for Ruiz. Seems to be a really good guy.

Never turn your back to the ref and walk away while hes counting lol

Amazing! Superior Hand speed won today. Joshua took a ton of punishment and kept fighting.

Damn, Ruiz knocked Joshua spark out

Isn't that what they say in the UK? Spark out? Did I use it correctly?

Fury and wilder missed their biggest payday but you know they're gonna have fun roastin the shit out if this boy

Oh piss off lol. The guy got smacked around a ton and still kept fighting. Came back from Wlads best punch. Came back from Whytes best punch.

I will say that the muscle mass will be a deterrent on top of his lack of head movement. He seemed to not get into the top gear when getting hit. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Did I tell you guys Andy Ruiz would fuck AJ up?

Norman Stone would be proud that another Ruiz has a belt

Not gonna lie. I was certain Joshua would KO/TKO Andy within 5-6 rounds.

Wilder decapitates them both (with ease).

Come on AJ, interrupting the interview just to walk out and leave it to Hearn. Bad move.

replacement fighter
not in the "big 3" of HW everyone dreams of matching up
fat so everyone doubts you
opponent is undefeated and built like a tank and a gold medalist, so everyone doubts you

knock him down 4 times and make him quit and become world champion

gotta be one of the most storybook championship wins ever. LOL@everyonen that chose not to watch assuming it would be a squash match

not gonna lie, I had a REALLY weird/interesting feeling when they were both in the ring. Something just hinted to me Ruiz was walking out with that belt.

Joshua has always been a little chinny and Ruiz fought smart and didn't give Joshua too many openings to land. I hope there isn't an immediate rematch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back