Andy Ruiz jr vs Anthony Joshua June 1st Dazn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, what a fucking DISASTER this is for DAZN.

See this is the issue. Wilder should have an L on his record too.

Ruiz actually beat Parker. So he should be undefeated. Fury and Ruiz are the only real undefeated HW's.

That's what all those bodybuilding muscles will get you

No gas tank and a weak heart
Oh piss off lol. The guy got smacked around a ton and still kept fighting. Came back from Wlads best punch. Came back from Whytes best punch.

wilder and fury would have won

knew someone was gonna get derailed before all the big fights happened. these guys took too many chances

the replay showed him spitting it out. clearly did it to get more time.

Yeah but he waited until Joshua almost had his wits together again... and then stopped it

The timing made no sense.

Doesn't matter regardless. 4 KDs and the ref gave him more opportunities than he deserved. It was a complete destruction. Stoppage was dumb but it was justified

YESSSS!!! FAT ANDY!!!!

Deontay would wreck both of these foos

AJ is begging for the rematch and telling him about all the money they will give him.

But he is gonna cry in the car

I love combat sports

Nothing better than moments like these. Crazy shit

replacement fighter
not in the "big 3" of HW everyone dreams of matching up
fat so everyone doubts you
opponent is undefeated and built like a tank and a gold medalist, so everyone doubts you

knock him down 4 times and make him quit and become world champion

gotta be one of the most storybook championship wins ever. LOL@everyonen that chose not to watch assuming it would be a squash match

not gonna lie, I had a REALLY weird/interesting feeling when they were both in the ring. Something just hinted to me Ruiz was walking out with that belt.

I liked Joshua at first but he's just shown no improvement and has a shit chin. Needs a new trainer

A judge had Joshua ahead?

What the actual fuck?

Bullshit. This ain't no Douglas/Tyson. Joshua isn't that good and Ruiz isn't that bad.

Ruiz pulled it off for the Latin fat boys. Somewhere Arreola is tearing up.

Last edited:
That's what all those bodybuilding muscles will get you

No gas tank and a weak heart

Michael Grant 2.0. Tyson would have slept both these cans in a few rounds. A disgrace to boxing.

GUACAMOLE FLESH IS NOW TO BEING MARINATED.

Tyson fury

“I told you he was a shit house”

Then grabs the mic Andre sings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back