Elections Andrew Yang is a dirty weasel

Smh Dr Nasheed is completely correct, subversive fifth columnian wh*te supremacist Andrei Yang is trying to rile up hatred against red blooded Foundational Black Americans and keep the oppression going #ogun

Not really sure what your point was but Its refreshing to see more right wingers come out and support the state of Israel these days. Then it gets weird when some right wingers put Jews at the top of the Cabal to Globalize Pizza Parlors and Banking. It would be great to see some self moderation there.

Your poor sarcastic about people being labeled a white supremacist reminded me how open the alt right used to be about hating jews.
I have no idea what you just said but thx nerd

If you are not Israeli or Palestinian and you care about their little quarrel you are cringe

The amount of stupidity in this thread is astonishing. Criticizing government policy is NOT the same as criticizing a people or religion. Conflating the two is some real smooth-brain, disingenuous spin-doctoring. It would be akin to saying that anyone who criticizes Ssudi Arabian government policy hates Saudi Arabians, arabs or muslims.

It's possible for people to not hate jews AND find the treatment of Palestinians reprehensible. Rationing food, blocking access to water, controlling building supplies and sectioning people off by walls and other borders are acts of apartheid and oppression.

Hell, the Israeli military unofficially refers to the mass murder of Palestinian protesters as "mowing the grass."

I have no personal problem with anyone due to Jewish heritage or religious practices, but the actions of the Israeli government with regard to the human rights of the Palestinian people is absolutely terrible.

If a peaceful method like boycotting, divesting and sanctioning worked to end apartheid in South Africa, it's worth trying it again to come to a peaceful solution in another scenario of apartheid. Why leave violence as the only recourse for an oppressed minority when presented with an opportunity to avoid it?
Peace is not an option to BDS. This is the entire issue.

The amount of stupidity in this thread is astonishing. Criticizing government policy is NOT the same as criticizing a people or religion. Conflating the two is some real smooth-brain, disingenuous spin-doctoring. It would be akin to saying that anyone who criticizes Ssudi Arabian government policy hates Saudi Arabians, arabs or muslims.

It's possible for people to not hate jews AND find the treatment of Palestinians reprehensible. Rationing food, blocking access to water, controlling building supplies and sectioning people off by walls and other borders are acts of apartheid and oppression.

Hell, the Israeli military unofficially refers to the mass murder of Palestinian protesters as "mowing the grass."

I have no personal problem with anyone due to Jewish heritage or religious practices, but the actions of the Israeli government with regard to the human rights of the Palestinian people is absolutely terrible.

If a peaceful method like boycotting, divesting and sanctioning worked to end apartheid in South Africa, it's worth trying it again to come to a peaceful solution in another scenario of apartheid. Why leave violence as the only recourse for an oppressed minority when presented with an opportunity to avoid it?
They already know this, the anti-semitism charge us just being cynically weaponized to shut down criticism of Israel. This has been their playbook for decades.

I don't understand why somebody running for Mayor or any local/State level office should have to take the Israel/ Palestinian test. Let them kill each other. Not our business.
Its because NYC has a historic Jewish community that is particularly influential within the Democratic party. Plus Yang clearly has ambitions beyond mayor of NYC so he doesn't want to alienate potential allies in the party so early in his career.
In a shocking turn of events a Muslim who gloats about Islam being the fastest growing religion doesn't like something that benefits Israel.

Shocking. I am shocked! Shocked, I say!

Transparent moron.
Yikes, pretty gross post here. Thought you might be a bit better than that but guess not. So much for "people are more than their religion"

Lol. Just the way Wang starts his talking segment with a hefty, fake laugh is all you needed to hear. Didn't listen to the rest
I listened to the full podcast. He did that throughout his appearance and it was annoying. He's probably still the best candidate with a viable chance to win, but that's not necessarily saying much. I found his ideas and talking points interesting when he first came out, but he's been pretty disappointing lately.

BDS is anti semetic. No wonder you like them. I like how you choose to single out the asian guy running... that anti-asian bias have heard about

Tell me ONE FUCKING POLITICIAN WHO DOES NOT DO A FAKE LAUGH.

So yes, IMO your post comes off very bigoted.

Exactly.
It's hard to respect you as a man when you make weasel posts like this. Are you actually against PC bullshit and identity politics, or only when it's played from the other side? You have no principles. Pathetic.

It is actually wong to call Wang a politician. He is a somewhat wealthy person who has failed at politics, never held an office, and should not be taken seriously at this point.
Regardless of how you or I may feel about him, he was polling higher than a lot of established politicians during the primaries and he is currently the front runner to be Mayor of New York. He's most likely going to be the mayor of the most important city in the country and arguably the world. Not sure why we shouldn't take him seriously.

You’re spot on. The man wants to be mayor of nyc and he wants that huge portion of Jewish votes. All he has to do is win the democratic primary. And if some democratic challenger supports BDS and is way left of Yang, Yang can bet on much of then Jewish democratic vote simply by not being anti BDS. If he wins the primary, he wins the mayoral election.
Right now, he's got several candidates who are splitting the progressive vote and the black vote in a 8-person race in a very diverse city. He's got the Asian vote locked up, and he's got portions of other demographics who like his ideas or his outsider appeal. Probably the only way he'll lose is if there's some sort of Obama-like figure who swoops in and gets several of the top-tier candidates to drop out and endorse one of his opponents. But the establishment isn't nearly as afraid of Yang as they were of Bernie, nor is the mayoralty of New York nearly as consequential as the presidency of the US. So that is highly unlikely to happen.

A hell of a lot of Israeli politicians want Palestinian territory eliminated, and they already are treating Palestinians as second-class citizens at best.
There's a lot of people here who are ok with that.
The rightwing , the Israel lobby, the major Jewish groups , the US media and establishment are totally ok with Israel ethnically cleansing the Palestinians and taking their land, making them 2nd class citizens and creating Bantustans. And if you point any of this out, you get called a Jew hater , Anti Semite etc..The oppressor acting like the victim and painting the victim as the oppressor.

The Anti-Semite card is about as bullshit as the Chinese claiming Anti Han racism for criticism of what they are doing to Uyghurs, Tibetans, Mongolians , Kazakhs etc..or like the Burmese government claiming anti Bamar racism for criticising their treatment of the Rohingya.

Last edited:
If it’s such a lose-lose situation then he shouldn’t have taken a firm position on the topic. Wtf does it even have to do with being the mayor of NYC? He could’ve avoided it entirely but chose to go out of his way and denounce BDS. Ok, so he should give a clear and compelling answer about why he took such an unequivocal policy position just as he does with UBI. Otherwise it’s just pandering, which means he’s just another weasely politician.
He went out of his way to take a stance against circumcision earlier in his career. Look, it's controversial to be against mohels sucking bloody baby dicks in New York (because of the large Orthodox and ultra-Orthodox population that considers it to be a sacred ritual), let alone to be against circumcision period. Even the fact that babies sometimes catch herpes and even die from effectively receiving oral sex during circumcision hasn't stopped the practice from happening. So he needed to pander to the pro-Israel crowd in one way after really pissing them off on another.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah#Metzitzah_B'Peh_(oral_suction)

Literally every congressional Republican opposes BDS and unconditionally supports Israel. Democrats are split between conditional support of Israel and outright support of BDS.

Yet this thread has multiple Republican posters saying "all politicians are corrupt Israel shills, both sides!!!!!!"

Saying "both sides" do it does not imply that "both sides are unequivocally equal".

Don't use Jack Savage's favorite bullshit strawman that "both sides" automatically implies 100% equal.

The fact remains that there are plenty of Democrats who shill for Israel, and effectual foreign policy towards Israel generally transcends which political party is holding office.

It stands for Boycott Divest Sanction, its a movement to put pressure on Israel through those aforementioned means. Like pretty much everything to do with the Israeli-Palestinian conflict its highly controversial. There's the usual bad faith criticism from Zionists toward anyone who criticizes Israel but at the same time the BDS folks do strike me as a younger, more radical crop of pro-Palestinian activists. I think they, or at least prominent figures within the movement, generally reject the two state solution which is seen as the default path to peace by more centrist types and even Zionists.

the first time i read deeply into this subject was on the recommendation of my priest. he handed out pamphlets to the whole congregation. until that time i had heard literally nothing about the entire conflict and live in an area of the country where you never see a Jewish person and we had no family prejudice against jews of any kind.

anyway reading the history of the conflict it seemed to me then that the Israelis had no right to be there at all. i still pretty much think that. i think the Palestinians are the ones in the right and the Israelis are completely in the wrong. i think the beginning position of the world community ought to start negotiations from that place personally.

worse, many of the Christians i know support Israel only because they think it will more quickly usher in the rule of Christ based on certain prophesies that even if took literally do not justify immoral actions.

Back