Elections Andrew Yang is a dirty weasel

moosaev

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

These answers on why he came out against BDS are truly pathetic, exposes him as just another weasely politician. I always sensed he was just another snake oil salesman and he’s finally exposed here. Great job by Kyle and Krystal, this type of questioning demonstrates how inept the MSM really is.

Cliff Notes:

-krystal asks why he came out so strongly against BDS and even compared it to fascism when it’s a tactic that was successfully used against apartheid South Africa
-Yang answers because there are people who support bds who don’t support the existence of Israel
- Krystal asks why the entire movement should be thrown out and called fascists because *some* elements within might not support existence of Israel (he had no answer)
-Kyle asks whether he would support BDS targeted only at illegal settlements and not the rest of Israel as a way to address the collective punishment charge (Yang pretends he doesn’t understand the question)
- Krystal asks Yang to admit that’s he’s just pandering to the Jewish voters ( he dodges the questions)
-Kyle asks if Palestinians can’t resist Israel with violence, and they can’t resist by peaceful means like economic boycotts, what methods are acceptable to resist Israel (Yang says many methods but doesn’t elaborate)

Yang is usually very polished with interviews but he utterly embarrassed himself here. Because he doesn’t even believe in the position he’s supporting, just doing what will get him voted like any other POS politician.

Last edited:
People don't seem to understand that politicians have no choice in the matter.

You either acquiesce to their plan or your children get cancer or the like.

Granted most just take the money and obey.

These answers on why he came out against BDS are truly pathetic, exposes him as just another weasely politician. I always sensed he was just another snake oil salesman and he’s finally exposed here. Great job by Kyle and Krystal, this type of questioning demonstrates how inept the MSM really is.

Cliff Notes:

-krystal asks why he came out so strongly against BDS and even compared it to fascism when it’s a tactic that was successfully used against apartheid South Africa
-Yang answers because there are people who support bds who don’t support the existence of Israel
- Krystal asks why the entire movement should be thrown out and called fascists because *some* elements within might not support existence of Israel (he had no answer)
-Kyle asks whether he would support BDS targeted only at illegal settlements and not the rest of Israel as a way to address the collective punishment charge (Yang pretends he doesn’t understand the question)
- Krystal asks Yang to admit that’s he’s just pandering to the Jewish voters ( he dodges the questions)
-Kyle asks if Palestinians can’t resist Israel with violence, and they can’t resist by peaceful means like economic boycotts, what methods are acceptable to resist Israel (Yang says many methods but doesn’t elaborate)

Yang is usually very polished with interviews but he utterly embarrassed himself here. Because he doesn’t even believe in the position he’s supporting, just doing what will get him voted like any other POS politician.

BDS is anti semetic. No wonder you like them. I like how you choose to single out the asian guy running... that anti-asian bias have heard about

Tell me ONE FUCKING POLITICIAN WHO DOES NOT DO A FAKE LAUGH.

So yes, IMO your post comes off very bigoted.

You are triggered.

Exactly.

BDS is anti semetic. No wonder you like them. I like how you choose to single out the asian guy running... that anti-asian bias have heard about

Tell me ONE FUCKING POLITICIAN WHO DOES NOT DO A FAKE LAUGH.

So yes, IMO your post comes off very bigoted.

Exactly.
Lmao, here we go, keep hiding behind the anti-semitism charge Avi.

Asking a politician in the interview to solve the Israel-Palestine conflict on a moments notice is dirty journalism. There's no acceptable answer.
They were asking him about an Op Ed he wrote dedicated to talking about why he’s against BDS lol. How is that off limits? Pro tip, if you don’t want to get asked questions about your policy positions don’t run for office. He could’ve chosen not to take a position on the topic, but he did.

I like Yang but he's a politician that wants your vote. It's like Dana White. You might occasionally get his real thoughts but he's also trying to sell you a PPV and promote his product.

As someone said, stop making heroes out of your politicians. They are supposed to be like you and me - not celebrities, kings, queens or elitists.

They were asking him about an Op Ed he wrote dedicated to talking about why he’s against BDS lol. How is that off limits? Pro tip, if you don’t want to get asked questions about your policy positions don’t run for office. He could’ve chosen not to take a position on the topic, but he did.
You are right, and I didn't watch the video. My point is this is a lose lose situation, and the smallest loss is questioning the validity of BDS.

This is a misleading question.

P.s. The best answer to any of this happens to also be equivocal. "I support both the Israeli's and the Palestinians' pursuits towards peace, freedom, independence and cohabitation"

Politicans are comprised of the worst people in the country. Is normal

Imagine caring about some local little dispute about 3 square feet of sand between quarrelling neighbors on the other side of the earth that has resulted in fewer deaths than traffic fatalities in the West Bank

It's a complete non-issue and if you care about Israel vs Palestine you are a suspected wh*te supremacist

For some reason I have an overwhelming urge to zombie-walk to his grandparents crib and physically assault them.

It is actually wong to call Wang a politician. He is a somewhat wealthy person who has failed at politics, never held an office, and should not be taken seriously at this point.

We've known it. After failing his primary bid, it didn't take long at all for him to become a Democrat shill in the media. It's a recurrent issue that lefties have issues sticking to their guns and maintaining their positions. Lefties love compromise, but too much compromise and you end up with something completely different than what you actually had in mind.

Back