Andre Pederneiras fires back at Brendan Schaub

Aldo already said he was willing to take the test the guy wasn't licence would you pee for a random unlicensed dude in the street wtf you know smh

Again you seem to be confusing words with actions. And he wasn't random, I guarantee he had documentation, just apparently not a visa that he could use for "work".

Either way, Aldo successfully avoided the random drug test. Then he pulls out of the fight making use of a hack doctor for evidence of injury. I'm not saying he was injured, it's just that the whole situation seems dirty.

Daily tests? does he like getting people kicked out of brazil that much for trying to test people

Again you seem to be confusing words with actions. And he wasn't random, I guarantee he had documentation, just apparently not a visa that he could use for "work".

Either way, Aldo successfully avoided the random drug test. Then he pulls out of the fight making use of a hack doctor for evidence of injury. I'm not saying he was injured, it's just that the whole situation seems dirty.

how can you guarantee anything you wasnt there dude hush go play with your scorpion doll

Fighter and The Kid views: Around 60.428 per video.

My 14 years old neighbour has more views than them. He records himself playing videogames.

You are aware they are downloaded by quite a few people, right?

Are you sure you know how podcasting works?

Transcript of what scrub said? I don't care to read all that, I assume Dede is just rambling

Edit: well I read it and brazilians gonna brazilian

Congratulations. I applaud you for conquering that monstrosity of a read.

America is a free country and people can take information and form whatever opinion they please. Just so happens the popular opinion is aldo ducked a piss test.

America is a free country and people can take information and form whatever opinion they please. Just so happens the popular opinion is aldo ducked a piss test.

just reminded me of this scene :p

To be, it’s just jealousy of Brazilians. If we think about it, it’s really unbelievable what Brazilians can do: we have no training since kids, we don’t have adequate food in the infant stage which, as we all know, it’s the most important, we don’t have adequate supplements because we can’t buy it since it’s too expensive when it gets in Brazil,

Oh gawd

My 14 years old neighbour has more views than them. He records himself playing videogames.

That's just the Youtube videos. They're also on iTunes and have a pretty good ranking on there, don't know about actual download numbers though. The videos are secondary to iTunes.

Translation

"My name is Andre Pederneiras, I

Yikes... you are salt as f#ck right now.

Everyone is doing the same thing. Oh and America has the deepest history of doping of any country on the planet. They have more positive tests than the East Germans

Over 2 million podcast downloads per month though, man.

It seems like Schaub forgot that Werdum and RDA were just crowned champions.

I'm down for the 3 times a week testing for Aldo VS McGregor.

Lets get it done

Back