Andre Pederneiras fires back at Brendan Schaub

America is a free country and people can take information and form whatever opinion they please. Just so happens the popular opinion is aldo ducked a piss test.

The popular drink there is Coca Cola, popular food is McDonald's, and popular cause of death is Obesity.

Whatever makes you happy though, right?

My name is Andre Pederneiras, I’m proudly Brazilian, and the only thing I ask every MMA athlete is to respect my country because if this sport exists today, it’s because Brazilians created it.

Brazilians did not create MMA. The Gracies contributed Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

American businessmen started it. Martial Artists from around the world built it.

Fuck you, Andre.

Fighter and The Kid views: Around 60.428 per video.

My 14 years old neighbour has more views than them. He records himself playing videogames.

who the fuck views podcasts?

dudes did 2.5 mil in downloads last month

i listen to podcasts at the gym or in the car, aint got time to watch that sheit

dude sounds so butthurt and full of shit

yeah you were really campaigning hard for aldo and conor to be tested lol. we saw how that played out

also as a man thats apart of the sport if you talk a bunch of shit and belittle schaubs career then lets see how you would do vs him. lets be honest, he accomplished more and became a better fighter than you ever did or could have. settle the fuck down princess

Go train to win the belt, which is with a brazilian, by the way...

Not that I care either way, but when your first thought is to call the Brazilian authorities when a representative of a LEGITIMATE commission shows up, getting said representative kicked out without the sample, it looks fishy. Plus having Gadelha on your team (not that I'm saying anything, she might have freak genetics that only like 0.000001% of women have) adds to Schaub's argument.

Brazilians are always in sketchy situations when it comes to doping, as are Americans just not at the same rate (at least that's what it seems like). So that ridiculous Brazilian pride is just blowing smoke up our asses.

The history of steroid busts does not indicate the Brazillians are using at a higher rate - even then tests are by and large an ineffective indicator of who is actually using because they can be easily passed by people with more money to afford the better shit and a team to coordinate their usage plans.

Steroids are prevalent in MMA period.

lol roasted him. He's right though, schaub is insignificant in mma.

dude sounds so butthurt and full of shit

yeah you were really campaigning hard for aldo and conor to be tested lol. we saw how that played out

also as a man thats apart of the sport if you talk a bunch of shit and belittle schaubs career then lets see how you would do vs him. lets be honest, he accomplished more and became a better fighter than you ever did or could have. settle the fuck down princess

Damn son.... lol

In general, this is what you can expect if you post things that end up on a MMA forum.
giphy.gif

Schaub has never appeared to be the sharpest tool in the shed, and the fists of Nog, Big Ben and Big Country certainly did him no favors lol. Just STFU Mr. Schaub.

Not that I care either way, but when your first thought is to call the Brazilian authorities when a representative of a LEGITIMATE commission shows up, getting said representative kicked out without the sample, it looks fishy. Plus having Gadelha on your team (not that I'm saying anything, she might have freak genetics that only like 0.000001% of women have) adds to Schaub's argument.

Never happened.

The history of steroid busts does not indicate the Brazillians are using at a higher rate - even then tests are by and large an ineffective indicator of who is actually using because they can be easily passed by people with more money to afford the better shit and a team to coordinate their usage plans.

Steroids are prevalent in MMA period.

Right, I saw the link and stand corrected on that point. Good post in general.

Never happened.

I thought the story was that the representative went to take Aldo'd urine sample, he apparently had visa trouble and Aldo himself poured out his sample. Or was that bad journalism just for headlines?

I love the hate agains't Brazilian in this thread. You guys just can't admit that Brazilians will be around in this sport for a long long time as top fighters and even champions.

the hate is strong.

Brazilians did not create MMA. The Gracies contributed Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

American businessmen started it. Martial Artists from around the world built it.

Fuck you, Andre.

keep hating mindless troll

Again you seem to be confusing words with actions. And he wasn't random, I guarantee he had documentation, just apparently not a visa that he could use for "work".

Either way, Aldo successfully avoided the random drug test. Then he pulls out of the fight making use of a hack doctor for evidence of injury. I'm not saying he was injured, it's just that the whole situation seems dirty.

Jesus. You want to know who the true "hack doctor" is in this case? Google UFC Dr. Jeff Davidson, the guy who "cleared" Aldo to fight.

Dr. Jeff Davidson:

A doctor in the employ of the world's leading MMA organization actively pushing synthetic testosterone on its fighters?

and

Who is the

I thought the story was that the representative went to take Aldo'd urine sample, he apparently had visa trouble and Aldo himself poured out his sample. Or was that bad journalism just for headlines?

Aldo poured it out on the orders of the tester himself because he screwed up the collection process (lost chain of custody of the sample. Most likely what caused him to be questioned in the 1st place)

The tester stayed in the country and oversaw the procedure along with a representative from WADA. Test came back clean along with a statement from NSAC that Aldo was cooperative throughout the entire process.

Andre is going to make Schaub cry.

Aldo poured it out on the orders of the tester himself because he screwed up the collection process (lost chain of custody of the sample. Most likely what caused him to be questioned in the 1st place)

The tester stayed in the country and oversaw the procedure along with a representative from WADA. Test came back clean along with a statement from NSAC that Aldo was cooperative throughout the entire process.

Then I read a completely different piece. Can't rag on Aldo for that incident if the above is true.

Back