Andre Pederneiras fires back at Brendan Schaub

Prankration predates Vale Tudo by a long time. Whats your fucking point.

pankration is a lost 'sport', since the early olympics none praticed it, none could rebuild all its techniques and obviously none in the last 2000 years knows about it.
still today we have too little infos about it, it was (is) a forgotten sport that came back to the mass' radars in the recent years just because someone tryied to link it to the modern mma (after did it wrong with roman gladiators, which actually were 'ancient prowrestlers').

there's no link between mma and pankration, mma is just the newest name for 'free fight' that is the anglosaxon name (obvs not the literally translation) for valetudo, which started in brazil in the 60's.

Considering NSAC stance with Diaz, I'd be very careful and would make sure EVERYTHING in the test is following the standard protocol.

Dede sure didn't do anything wrong.

And the Fighter and the Kid podcast numbers keep on growing.

Well said by Andre, Schaub is and always has been an idiot and he had no right to accuse anyone. Andre told him off.

"I ask you to get back to your insignificance in this sport. Clean your mouth before mentioning a Brazilian or an athlete from my team, because the name of my country and my fighters can

I thought the story was that the representative went to take Aldo'd urine sample, he apparently had visa trouble and Aldo himself poured out his sample. Or was that bad journalism just for headlines?

I read that Aldo was ready to hand in his sample to the representative. But the official from Brazilian Commission told him to pour it out. And Andre wasn't there to call the commission a cop that trains with them found it weird and called the Brazilian Commission to verify. The commission mentioned they were never notified nor that he had a proper work visa. Which nearly caused the NSAC representative to be deported.

Anyway that's what I read, and considering how incompetent the NSAC is I rather believe Nova Uniao.

Transcript of what scrub said? I don't care to read all that, I assume Dede is just rambling

Edit: well I read it and brazilians gonna brazilian

Fighter and The Kid views: Around 60.428 per video.

My 14 years old neighbour has more views than them. He records himself playing videogames.

Is your neighbors kid also having his videos posted and sponored by fox sports? Are they selling out tshirts? Hate on them all you want but they are making some money doing that podcast anyone trying to deny that is a clear hater.

Brazilians have no food when they are young? LOL, Jesus Christ did he really go there with that stupid ass stereotype?

Brazilians have no food when they are young? LOL, Jesus Christ did he really go there with that stupid ass stereotype?

Poor nutrition is different than not having food at all, you know... reading comprehension

Not that I care either way, but when your first thought is to call the Brazilian authorities when a representative of a LEGITIMATE commission shows up, getting said representative kicked out without the sample, it looks fishy. Plus having Gadelha on your team (not that I'm saying anything, she might have freak genetics that only like 0.000001% of women have) adds to Schaub's argument.

Brazilians are always in sketchy situations when it comes to doping, as are Americans just not at the same rate (at least that's what it seems like). So that ridiculous Brazilian pride is just blowing smoke up our asses.

Well, it is indeed a stupid sterotype. Of course there are millions of brazillian kids being properly fed. I was one of them! haha
On the other hand, the majority of brazillian fighters come from really poor backgrounds, where I'm sure they didn't have the same access to food as other kids.
So he does have a point there, if he's talking about fighters.

And the Fighter and the Kid podcast numbers keep on growing.

Fighter and The Kid views: Around 60.428 per video.

My 14 years old neighbour has more views than them. He records himself playing videogames.

"I ask you to get back to your insignificance in this sport. Clean your mouth before mentioning a Brazilian or an athlete from my team, because the name of my country and my fighters can’t be said by mediocre people like you."

Damn!! No lies...he just went Drake vs Meek on his ass

$¢h₳u฿ is all about that FATKid money.

If TFATK are getting paid by sponsors per click on their podcast, they need to keep dropping bombs like this.

Not that I care either way, but when your first thought is to call the Brazilian authorities when a representative of a LEGITIMATE commission shows up, getting said representative kicked out without the sample, it looks fishy. Plus having Gadelha on your team (not that I'm saying anything, she might have freak genetics that only like 0.000001% of women have) adds to Schaub's argument.

Brazilians are always in sketchy situations when it comes to doping, as are Americans just not at the same rate (at least that's what it seems like). So that ridiculous Brazilian pride is just blowing smoke up our asses.

and you still say this smh I think Mr. Schaub should get informed about the facts. When the new doping policy was announced to me by UFC matchmaker Sean Shelby, I asked him if the UFC could do it for Aldo

Does a trainer have the money to pay for drug tests 3 times a week? That seems expensive as hell.

Damn dude took a dump on Schaub's career as a fighter

look at this list:
http://www.cagepotato.com/mma-steroid-busts-definitive-timeline/
http://www.cagepotato.com/mma-steroid-busts-definitive-timeline/2/

Well Andre by fatality in the trash talking department.

damnnnnnnnnnnnnn Andres went in on Schaubs career also lmao!!

Lol so gotten to. Struck a nerve, eh? Jealous of Brazilians, roflcopter

"We have no fault for your failure as a fighter and athlete."

Burn!

Yooooo I'm not even finished with the 2nd paragraph but Dede just shit on Schaub's career like it was nothing.

Schaub:
dead2.gif

and you still say this smh I think Mr. Schaub should get informed about the facts. When the new doping policy was announced to me by UFC matchmaker Sean Shelby, I asked him if the UFC could do it for Aldo’s fight (at UFC 189), with daily tests on Aldo and McGregor. I made this same request to Mr. Jeff Novitzky, responsible for UFC’s antidoping, that fighters were tested at least three times a week. And when I met Dana White the last time, I made this same request. So I ask the UFC, Dana and Lorenzo Fertitta again: test Aldo and McGregor at least three times a week, for three months before the fight, and I will pay for the costs, as I promised them every time I asked them to do this.

He said that, but his actions obviously didn't match his words.

Maybe this time he won't call the cops kicking the pee collector out during a RANDOM drug test, delaying the test 24 hours and having someone from the Brazilian commission come collect, defeating the whole purpose of the test being random.... you know those random tests right? Same one that caught one of our GOATs who no one even suspected of being a serious user.

He said that, but his actions obviously didn't match his words.

Maybe this time he won't call the cops kicking the pee collector out during a RANDOM drug test, delaying the test 24 hours and having someone from the Brazilian commission come collect.

Aldo already said he was willing to take the test the guy wasn't licence would you pee for a random unlicensed dude in the street wtf you know smh

Back