Andre Pederneiras fires back at Brendan Schaub

but but but steroids are legal in brazil ?

Didn't the Russians invent mma with their sambo?

Pretty sure the Chinese invented the general concept with QinNa, but Sambo was some of the first sporting mix.
news200907073.jpg

According to Rogan and Schaub, they have insider information that they both know, but cannot publicly name names, they said based on this that's where Schaub comes up with these statements.

Fighter and The Kid views: Around 60.428 per video.

My 14 years old neighbour has more views than them. He records himself playing videogames.

not trying to defend, but being a podcast the bulk of views is itunes apparently, there is soundcloud too

Vale tudo was the first time people ever fought each other?

I learn something new everyday.
No, idiot, but modern MMA has its roots on early Vale Tudo. You can establish a direct link between the two. Or do you think the idea of establishing MMA in America came up when people like Dana White were studying Ancient Greece and stumbled upon a footnote detailing how Pankration worked?

Hand to hand combat techniques existed in Europe to China and Japan, long before the first Japanese immigrants came to Brazil. What existed as Vale Tudo in Brazil, had other names in different parts of the world. And from what I can tell is that Combat Sambo in Russia predates Vale Tudo in Brazil. It is in the USA that it became a sport, not a circus side show.

I really wished you would have articulated a point, instead of being lazy and expecting me to read your mind.

Whether or not it originated as a sport in Brasil or not is immaterial in the context of Andre's comments. Using it as a form of contempt, which I think he did, is both weak and sad IMHO.

Hand to hand combat techniques existed in Europe to China and Japan, long before the first Japanese immigrants came to Brazil. What existed as Vale Tudo in Brazil, had other names in different parts of the world. And from what I can tell is that Combat Sambo in Russia predates Vale Tudo in Brazil. It is in the USA that it became a sport, not a circus side show.

I really wished you would have articulated a point, instead of being lazy and expecting me to read your mind.
You can establish a link between, on one side Vale Tudo in Brazil and wrestling in Japan, and modern MMA as we know today on the other. There is a continuity. Of course combat sports have been practiced worldwide from time immemorial, that's was not Andre's point.

This andre guy cant make me or any shertards shut up much less a real fighter lmao

only thing that they can do is fight and piss on schedule without delay then people wont have anything to talk about. not holding my breath though. Excuses!

only thing that they can do is fight and piss on schedule without delay then people wont have anything to talk about. not holding my breath though. Excuses!

In ancient greece it was considered a sport and was very respected. MMA goes way back in one way or another.

Fighter and The Kid views: Around 60.428 per video.

My 14 years old neighbour has more views than them. He records himself playing videogames.

Their "views" are clips. The podcasts are what bring in the money, not videos.

I love the hate agains't Brazilian in this thread. You guys just can't admit that Brazilians will be around in this sport for a long long time as top fighters and even champions.

the hate is strong.

More like hate for Brazillian fans. You guys disappear in the shadows while making excuses when your countrymen lose, then swing your dicks around like they are 10 feet long the minute you get a win.

That's what people don't like

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back