Andre Fili “Some athletes make music and most of that s**t is corny. I make actual good hip-hop.”

yikes. I’m all for the current trap style he is trying emulate tbh, but this is a hard pass for me.

Fili should team up with Kaijan and Arianny to make a super group
Frank Mir on the production
They can perform midway thru PPV cards or during any WMMA

<Goldie11>

Damn i hate when athletes do this shit, so embarrassing. Except AI, he actually wasnt half bad back in the day.

First two bars werent even on beat, bad way to start your verse. He sounds like a worse version of Stitches. At least he has a cool gimmick, he sells and loves cocaine.

desert island:

Ayyuh

vs

Go.

Bone Crew, easily. They actually managed to show money, nice cars and women in their video. Fili was filming in the alley with his little homies and shitty little Sportsters. How are you gonna make a song about your girl kissing girls and have nothing but dudes in the video.
<bball1>

Hes trying to copy this equally shitty guy, who also is a pedophile

Man that is really bad and hard to listen to. When did claudia gadelha get all those tattoos? Lol.
In all serious that does look like a woman though.
What's Fili thinking? He should be in the gym training not prancing around like a twat screeching nonsense no one cares about.

Mad corny.. yikes

giphy.gif

hahahahaha shut the fuck up you hipster douche, that shit is garbage. no such thing as " good hip hop " in 2018.

i don't even like MJ but i hope he sleeps this dork.

It's definitely an illuminati conspiracy that this has come to represent the most mainstream music. Black culture once produced beautiful works of art that had a true soul and humanity to it, now it is literally disgusting generic rubbish. Thanks a lot Rothschild.

Back