UFC press conferences used to be good

Trabaho

Mighty
@Black
Reaction score
Sean O mile to Sean Strickland : At least my dad didn´t F++ me
Colby : Stephen Thombson is a pedo.
Camera zooms on Sean and Dricus - go on to have some fake fight in the crowd.

these things get more worse, forced and cringe by the month.

So Colby tried to set up the Wonderbody fight win or loss. Seems like Wonderboy was in the know, cause he smiled it off, unsuprised. And his sisters husband Weidman co signed these promotional tactics by Colby.
And it made no sense apart from being taboo and controversial. I guess insulting countries isn´t edgy enough anymore.

At least Chael was funny and didn´t think we were stupid to take it literal.

The UFC WWE merger reflecting.

I love mma and the UFC. But press conferences used to be my favorite videos besides the fights. Now I can´t look at this fake drama. Sean Strickland is cool, but he is a try hard "heel". Or better said good guy who talks crazy things to be deemed interesting. Psycho imidge. And all these corny sexual comments. It worked with Izzy now it´s like wtf am I watching. Are these fighters or battle rap comedians.

Press conferences used to be good, real with real tension and insights into the mindstates before big fights. Nowadays it´s like have some sort of rap battle and say stupid prerehersed things to each other. Even Chito saying Sean is the next Adam D seems kinda like someone told him to bring that one.

Next thing they gonna script fights too. Or maybe I just got old ?

Those Conor press conferences were gold. And all the real ones 10 years ago. Actual personalities and being who they are. Now it´s like who can get more retweets.

Last edited:
Sean O mile to Sean Stricland : At least my dad didn´t F++ me
Colby : Stephen Thombson is a pedo.
Camera zooms on Sean and Dricus - go on to have some fake fight in the crowd.

these things get more worse, forced and cringe by the month.

So Colby tried to set up the Wonderbody fight win or loss. Seems like Wonderboy was in the know, cause he smiled it off, unsuprised. And his sisters husband Weidman co signed these promotional tactics by Colby.
And it made no sense apart from being taboo and controversial. I guess insulting countries isn´t edgy enough anymore.

At least Chael was funny and didn´t think we were stupid to take it literal.

The UFC WWE merger reflecting.

I love mma and the UFC. But press conferences used to be my favorite videos besides the fights. Now I can´t look at this fake drama. Sean Strickland is cool, but he is a try hard "heel". Or better said good guy who talks crazy things to be deemed interesting. Psycho imidge. And all these corny sexual comments. It worked with Izzy now it´s like wtf am I watching. Are these fighters or battle rap comedians.

Press conferences used to be good, real with real tension and insights into the mindstates before big fights. Nowadays it´s like have some sort of rap battle and say stupid prerehersed things to each other. Even Chito saying Sean is the next Adam D seems kinda like someone told him to bring that one.

Next thing they gonna script fights too. Or maybe I just got old ?

Those Conor press conferences were gold. And all the real ones 10 years ago. Actual personalities and being who they are. Now it´s like who can get more retweets.
The worst is that all these recent cringe beefing and not produce a single MMA classic quotable moment like "beat you to living death" or

<FookIsThatGuy>

I mean,certain guys are always gonna be awful to listen to. They dont fight on every card though.

The worst is that all these recent cringe beefing and not produce a single MMA classic quotable moment like "beat you to living death" or

<FookIsThatGuy>

That was my favorite, and Ken throwing the chair to Tito histerically laughing. When it was geniune. Or even the ones without laughter. Like some serious real things. Or achieve concieve believe. Funny personalites are fine. But like said , they are playing some characters nowadays.

It's all nonsense now. Press conferences used to actually be interesting and/or funny. Need to get Nick back to bring order to this shit.

trying to watch this Strickland Dricus press and Seans voice is unberable. Like a circus act.

Back