Andre Fili “Some athletes make music and most of that s**t is corny. I make actual good hip-hop.”

I actually kinda liked the lyrics, emotion and simplicity of the last one. The rest were pretty terrible. I know where you're coming from and understand you like the sound, but they are not skilled MCs. There's still a few out there but this isn't it, and that's okay, they are just not great rappers.

Logic can spit fire, just have to look beyond his radio music. His mixtapes are filled with such songs. On the intro to Bobby Tarantino 2 he even acknowledges that there's two different kinds of Logic; mixtape Logic and album Logic.

even if he intended that as a joke.. it is still cringy beyond words.. so it actually makes me think he was serious..

Fili managed to do something even worse than his fighting, that was fucking Terrible!!!!!

Has there been any good hip hop since the 90s?

How is this even considered hip hop? What the fuck is wrong with his voice?

If this guy wants to see who the real pussy is, they should fight. Fili would easily KO or choke this guy out, whichever he wanted, lol.
And that would make Fili less of a garbage rapper? Pharaohe Monch is God-tier as an MC, Fili is a fucking embarrassment and people of his ilk are part of the reason Hip Hop is seen as a joke nowadays. Of course Fili would beat Pharaohe Monch in a fight, so would Randleman or Royce Jones or any other combat athlete that has tried to moonlight as a rapper. I've been a Hip Hop fan for 30 years now and the shit has gradually deteriorated into the crock of shit that is now. These social media rappers don't have to go through the same processes actual MCs went through back in the day and it's caused all sorts of nonsense to be ushered into the mainstream. If you support Fili as a rapper you have no idea what Hip Hop is or you're related to him Lmao. The shit's garbage plain and simple.

The only pro athlete who can actually rap:

Has there been any good hip hop since the 90s?
Yeah plenty, mainly from older MCs that are still going but there has been a few newer artists that are good. 2004 is on par with 1994 and 1995 for best year in Hip Hop ever but there's definitely been a steady decline in quality, originality and creativity for at least the past decade, especially where the mainstream is concerned.

"GOOD HIP-HOP"

There is no such thing.

I don't want to listen to it. I would die.

I have no idea if its "good" or "bad" ..its all crap to me.

what in the hell. Sucks that so many people try to make music

Yeah plenty, mainly from older MCs that are still going but there has been a few newer artists that are good. 2004 is on par with 1994 and 1995 for best year in Hip Hop ever but there's definitely been a steady decline in quality, originality and creativity for at least the past decade, especially where the mainstream is concerned.
I just prefer it when rap was darker, now it's more about bling and hoes...

Back