Andre Fili “Some athletes make music and most of that s**t is corny. I make actual good hip-hop.”

giphy.gif

He raps like a raspy Andy Samberg.

Holy fuck I couldn't even last 30 seconds into that. Even Kajan Johnsons cringey ass shit is better

I mean, I was cheering for MJ before to get a win as he really needs it, but now I really want him to win lol

I'm not fuckin with no Andrei Fili, no Tyrone Woodley, none of these mma guys. I ain't tryin' to have all that.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll punch you in the face, put you in a RNC, blah blah blah and cut weight like it ain't no thang"

Jesus Christ. Burn with holy fire then drown it with holy water.

This is some of the lamest shit i've ever listened to. He maked Vanilla ice seem like a seasoned thug.

If Conor was 5 years younger, this is the kind of shit he would be in to. Think about that.

Doubt that. He’d still enjoy the same stuff. Age doesn’t necessarily mean you’re going to be into shit music.

I'm open minded. I actually like rap music and wasn't gonna trash it right away. I gave it a chance but...

That was straight garbage.

lol you guy's a brutal. Tbf, I've heard worse. Fili has a Takeshi 69 vibe about him.

Last edited:
With the way he looked I figured Fili would of been a metal head.

download.jpg

CIA used Red Hot Chilli Peppers to torture prisoners, but I think we got a new contender.

I didn't know he made music?
Is his walkout music made by him?
If not it's all a bit pointless isn't it...

Back