Television ANDOR (Dragonlord's Recommendation: One of the Best TV Shows of 2022, post #439)

Damn wow star wars has a lot of pots on the stove

do they have weed too?

cZKPZGB.gif

Basically starwers can make a film about any character in the franchise.

But it doesn't mean they have too do it.

So when are they going to make a stand alone series for this guy?

images

Or Porkins?

Update: May 26, 2022

First Teaser Trailer for Star Wars Series ANDOR; Premieres August 31, 2022

The “Andor” series will explore a new perspective from the Star Wars galaxy, focusing on Cassian Andor’s journey to discover the difference he can make. The series brings forward the tale of the burgeoning rebellion against the Empire and how people and planets became involved. It’s an era filled with danger, deception and intrigue where Cassian will embark on the path that is destined to turn him into a rebel hero. Diego Luna returns as Cassian Andor and is joined by cast members Genevieve O’Reilly, Stellan Skarsgård, Adria Arjona, Denise Gough and Kyle Soller.

There’s a rebellion uprising in my pants after seeing Mon Mothma in that teaser

I like the cougars, so what

<{natewhut}>

Oh great, another live-action Star Wars series to not watch.

Ever come to an old thread that you thought you didn't post in, was about to post in, but noticed you did previously post in it, and you were about to post in it again word-for-word what you originally posted?

Update: May 26, 2022

First Teaser Trailer for Star Wars Series ANDOR; Premieres August 31, 2022

The “Andor” series will explore a new perspective from the Star Wars galaxy, focusing on Cassian Andor’s journey to discover the difference he can make. The series brings forward the tale of the burgeoning rebellion against the Empire and how people and planets became involved. It’s an era filled with danger, deception and intrigue where Cassian will embark on the path that is destined to turn him into a rebel hero. Diego Luna returns as Cassian Andor and is joined by cast members Genevieve O’Reilly, Stellan Skarsgård, Adria Arjona, Denise Gough and Kyle Soller.

Something just occured to me.

Disney Star Wars is what would have happened to the MCU if the beginning of the MCU completely sucked.

Looks pretty good. Will watch. I think Rogue One is arguably the best modern Stat Wars movie.

Reactions: Err
Honestly, nothing grabbed me in this trailer. I’ll watch when it comes out, but nothing too exciting here for me...yet

I like Diego Luna as an actor, he was fantastic in Narcos. Not really interested in dollar store Han Solo, and once again the same era. Star Wars is fucking terrified at doing anything outside the movie timeline or remotely new or interesting. Just rehashing the same shit. At least with Kenobi we get the most iconic characters in play.

I’m so burnt out on Star Wars stuff, it’s hard for me to care anymore

Rogue One was great bcs it was about the in-between stuff. Everyone knows how it ends, but wants to see how it developed. Or doesn't want to know, and is impressed with the quality of that one single movie. And everyone was happy bcs there would be no sequels bcs... well... episode 4 is the sequel.

I feel like Disney keeps making stuff, sees who the most famous character is, and tries the spin off with that. But since Andor died, they cannot have the sequel, so they have to do the prequel. The thing is... those get tiring after a while. I loved seeing Bobba Fett in Mandalorian. For that one or two scenes. Entire Bobba run? Meh, it got boring after the first episode.

Disney needs to lay off the SW things (after Kenobi and Andor) for a while. GIve it at least 10 years. Just so we have some time to process it all.

I liked it but overall this isn't a series that I would have put in production... strange choice plus I was more interested in the project when the showrunner of The Americans (FX show) was involved.

Doesn't show much in plot but I certainly like the look of it.

Ever come to an old thread that you thought you didn't post in, was about to post in, but noticed you did previously post in it, and you were about to post in it again word-for-word what you originally posted?
The Three O'Clock High thread that resurfaced the other day.

I liked it but overall this isn't a series that I would have put in production... strange choice plus I was more interested in the project when the showrunner of The Americans (FX show) was involved.

Ah, The Americans. Now there's a fantastic show.

This looks really good.

Rogue One's the best SW movie in the Disney era, and maybe the best movie outside the original three.

12 episodes too, and another 12 for the second (and last?) season. This seems like it will be massive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back