Anderson will fight again in May while Bisping will be out 6 months

Have Anderson fight Yoel.

Both can roid to the gills. It's gonna be an awesome fight.

this fight showed he can still KO anyone
Bisping rocked him in the 2nd and almost finished him, anyone else would have finished him. Bisping is a volume puncher, not a finisher. Silva is never seeing gold again. Wake the fuck up dude. Rockhard would murder Silva.

No source.

Anderson said he wants to fight at UFC 198. He certainly can after tonight since he took very little damage.

On the other hand, Bisping will most likely be out 6 months or more. No way he comes back beforehand.

I agree that Bisping won as per the rules. I'm frustrated at Anderson more than anything. But under any other ruleset, Anderson was the winner tonight hands down (pun intended).

Every fighting legend fades toward the end of their career. Chuck, Big Nog, etc. But it would be surreal and hilarious if, unlike those guys, Anderson keeps dropping fights like tonight (losing while still beating the snot out of his opponents).

They both knew the rules. Bisping dropped Silva just as many times as Silva dropped him. Actually...Bisping rocked Silva more times than Silva rocked him,

Bisping is one of the few fighters that I actually dislike by the way and he clearly deserved the win.

What other fights did Anderson lose while beating up his opponent? Weidman was winning both fights soundly before stopping him.

Anderson got wobbled in the first round and dropped like a sack of potatoes in the second. This is against a guy known for hitting light compared to his peers.

At his age I don't see how a quick turnaround makes sense. He's going to end up getting hurt.

Bisping rocked him in the 2nd and almost finished him, anyone else would have finished him. Bisping is a volume puncher, not a finisher. Silva is never seeing gold again. Wake the fuck up dude. Rockhard would murder Silva.

Silva is fading (like all top guys do) but he is still capable of winning back the belt even though odds are against it.

He could still beat anyone on any given night. Same for Fedor actually even though the odds are against it nowadays

Silva needs to fight. I really think his weirdness has to do with cage rust.
Yes, his weirdness is due to cage rust......
1071.jpg

The whole fight was just a huge frustration. It's a shining example why the 10pt must system is so stupid for MMA.

Silva is fading (like all top guys do) but he is still capable of winning back the belt even though odds are against it.

He could still beat anyone on any given night. Same for Fedor actually even though the odds are against it nowadays
You say this, but we both know you would never bet on it. Im not talking about petty bets. Sadly its moot because i dont see Silva ever getting a title shot, but if it ever happens and you want to lose your account, hit me up.

he fights anyone with power he's going out. He's taking the Liddell path to retirement it seems. Vitor would finish him now. Before too long Rich Franklin will be asking for a rematch and will KO him.

Anderson had some moments of brilliant offense, yes. But getting dropped twice by Bisping is concerning. Bisping is VERY underrated, but you have to handle guys like him if you're going to face a monster like Rockhold.

Yes, his weirdness is due to cage rust......
1071.jpg
do you have any history of this or just decided to pull this image out of your ass?

vitor called him a "masquerade" which actually means something in brazilian portuguese. He was basically responding to a tease.

as for me, I was meaning weirdness INSIDE the freaking octagon, as in no follow up after rocking bisping after the front kick or his apparent lack of killer instinct despite of clear tremendous ko power.

why do i even bother? one can't really heal dumb.

I don't know that he'll lose again but I sadly agree overall with your assessment. Which ironically makes his fights more exciting. I'm a big fan but I keep thinking he'll get KO'd at any moment. Fucking nail biting!

Nonetheless, my original point stands. He can fight again while Bisping is no shape to fight anytime soon. Can Bisping win his next fight?

Bisping clearly took more damage. Rounds three (10-8) and five for Silva make this a draw. Bisping took more damage though.

Bisping may very well win a rematch. He was pretty much dominating until his mouthpiece flew out.

Jesus christ you guys are delusional. Bisping almost put Anderson away twice with baby punches. If a hitter touches Anderson's chin at this point, he goes straight to sleep.

The only gold belts Anderson touches are the ones he has at home.

No source.

Anderson said he wants to fight at UFC 198. He certainly can after tonight since he took very little damage.

On the other hand, Bisping will most likely be out 6 months or more. No way he comes back beforehand.

I agree that Bisping won as per the rules. I'm frustrated at Anderson more than anything. But under any other ruleset, Anderson was the winner tonight hands down (pun intended).

Every fighting legend fades toward the end of their career. Chuck, Big Nog, etc. But it would be surreal and hilarious if, unlike those guys, Anderson keeps dropping fights like tonight (losing while still beating the snot out of his opponents).

So, oh wise one, who's gonna win the election? Got any stock tips?

Main reason I'm cheesed about this decision is it fucks up Andersons title shot lol

But with a convincing win in May, I'm all for it again. Let him merk Tim Kennedy or be ready to step in if weidman/rockhold/jacare/belfort pull out as they all have fights around then
Tim finishes Anderson inside of a round. The dude is a tank, and fast as hell with his hands. He will catch him. No way he competes with the top in the new MW. Jacare would drop Silva too then easily pretzel him just as quickly on the ground. Belfort fight is winnable, but again Silva could easily get caught and finished. Not even mentioning Weidman and Rockhold for obvious reasons.

Back